Delicious Healthy Fruit Crumble
Why not try making a delicious guilt free healthy dessert with wholemeal oats and delicious fruits.
For the crumble topping:
- 78.5g rolled oats or millet flakes.
- 78.5g unbleached white or wholemeal flour.
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon.
- A pinch of Clearspring Traditional Sea Salt.
- 2 tbsp Clearspring Organic Sunflower Frying Oil.
- 1 1/2 tbsp Clearspring Organic Rice Malt Syrup.
For the fruit base:
- 250g frozen forest berries
- 1 to 2 pots Clearspring Organic Apple & Apricot Puree.
Alternatively you can add in your chosen favourite dried fruits.
- Put the oats or millet flakes, flour, cinnamon and sea salt into a bowl and mix them well. Rub the sunflower frying oil into the mix using fingertips, until the mixture looks like fine breadcrumbs.
- Add the malt syrup and keep mixing well with fingertips.
- Place the fruit puree and fruits at the base of a baking dish (21cm) and lay the crumble topping to cover the fruit.
- Bake at 180 degree C/Gas MK 4 for 10 mins and then place under the grill for another 10 mins or until the top looks golden and crunchy.