Delicious Blueberry Muffins
This wonderful recipe contains scrumptious fresh blueberries which will become juicy while nestling in the sweet soft sponge cake.
Serves: 6 Large Muffins.
Temperature & cooking time: 20-25mins at 190°C/Fan170°C/375°F/Gas 5.
- 100g Sunflower Oil.
- 2 Tablespoons of Natural Yoghurt.
- 100g Caster Sugar.
- 1 Egg.
- 150g Self Raising White Flour.
- 100g Fresh Blueberries.
- 6 Paper Muffins Cases.
- Beat together the oil, yogurt, sugar and egg.
- Mix in the flour.
- Mix in the blueberries.
- Spoon into paper muffin cases standing on a baking tray.
- Bake in a pre heated oven for 20/25 minutes.