1. Sauté the onion and garlic in Lucy Bee until transparent.
2. Add the cooked beetroot and stock.
3. Simmer for 20 minutes with the lid on, then blend together.
4. Pour back into the saucepan and stir in the horseradish (if using).
5. Stir in a little extra Lucy Bee for a lovely, creamy finish.
6. Garnish with the chopped chives.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Lactose Free, Sugar Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Oil
- 750g cooked beetroot
- 500ml vegetable stock (check for gluten and lactose)
- 1tbsp. fresh horseradish or 2 tbsp. from a jar (optional)
- Chopped chives to serve