Welcome to A few of our favourite things...January 2013 Product Picks. Each month the Natures Healthbox team will list a selection of our favourite products that we have personally tried with a short explanation of what the product does and why we love it so much.
- A.Vogel Echinaforce Sore throat Spray 30ml £7.49 is a traditional herbal medicinal blend of echinacea and sage. At the first signs of a sore throat, cough, cold or flu a few pumps of this throat spray will get you on the road to recovery. Don't be put off by the bitter taste- this stuff is a miracle worker, the nozzle allows you to aim for the back of the throat to avoid tasting too much of the spray. A must have product for the medicine cabinet
- Bulldog Original Moisturiser 100ml £7.29 made my skin feel really comfortable and soft- I have very sensitive skin and the cream did not irritate or inflame my face. It has a very subtle fragrance with natural ingredients such as green tea, algae and citrus essential oils
- Dragonfly Tea Caffeine Free Rooibos Early Grey 40 Tea Bags 100g £2.49 is perfect for my January health kick as I can still get my daily tea fix without caffeine. The aroma from the box when you open it is delicious. I drink this tea black but it is equally nice with a dash of milk or a slice of lemon to enhance the bergamot
- Earth Friendly Products Parsley Plus Cleanser 500ml £3.49 is a great multi-purpose cleanser for the kitchen- it cuts through grease and grime on the sink and oven, cleans the work surfaces until they are sparkly clean and the refreshing scent lingers for ages after you have used it
- Green People Anti Ageing Facial Oil 30ml £16.89 is a nourishing facial oil with rosehip for all skin types. I suffer with oily skin and enlarged pores and since using the oil my pores have become more refined, my t-zone is less shiny and my skin is soft- 2 pumps covers my face and neck and does not leave my skin greasy; I have been rubbing the residual oil into the backs of my hands and they are looking less dry and red- they have really suffered in the cold weather
- Earth Friendly Baby Soothing Organic Chamomile Bubble Bath 370ml £6.09 smells like heaven in a bottle with natural fragrances of chamomile lavender, rosehip and poppy. My 2 year old has enjoyed bath time with this product as the bubbles are extra bubbly and last for the duration, they even linger in the bottom of the bath once the water has drained. A little goes a long way so is cost effective and the bubble bath also won a silver award for Most Eco-Friendly Product from Mother & Baby Magazine