Biona Organic Canned Aduki Beans are a great source of protein, iron, magnesium and are very rich in dietary fibre. Often added to rice based meals and extremely popular in macrobiotic cuisine, these beans are a great source of alkali foods.
- Organic aduki beans.
- Great source of protein.
- Rich in fibre.
- No added cane or beet sugar.
- Fat free.
- Dairy free.
- Vegan friendly.
Biona are committed to providing high quality organic food for everyone. Their mission is to offer customers with the finest organic foods that are great-tasting, ethically produced and reasonably priced. All the ingredients found in Biona Organic Aduki Beans are of the highest quality, completely natural and suitable for vegetarians.
Open the tin and pour into strainer. Rinse under cold water and use as desired.
A great recipe for you:
Butternut Squash with Garlic-Thyme Aduki Beans
Approx. 450g/ 1lb butternut squash (medium sized)
2 cloves garlic, crushed.
1 can Biona Organic Aduki Beans, drained and rinsed.
1 tbsp Biona Organic Mild Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
2 tbsp fresh thyme or 1/2 tsp dried.
1. Peel the butternut squash and chop into medium sized pieces
2. Steam for 10-15 minutes or until tender
3. Heat a frying pan or wok. Add the oil and when it is hot, saute the garlic, stirring to ensure it doesn't burn - for 1-2 minutes.
4. Add the cooked butternut squash, thyme and aduki beans. Mix in gently, coating everything in the garlic and oil mix. Keep warm but don't allow it to cook any more.
5. Serve immediately
Recipe courtesy of The Big-D: defeating diabetes with the D-Diet. Published by the Vegetarian & Vegan Foundation
Organic aduki beans*, water
*certified organic ingredients
Typical Values Per 100g:
UK Postal Services:
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £4.49 delivery is sent via Royal Mail and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail a Courier.
Orders under £65:
Royal Mail : £4.49 delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £65:
Free delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.