Biocare Vitamin C Powder 60g
What is vitamin C powder used for?
Now a finer powder for better mixing, BioCare Vitamin C Powder has been produced by a unique solvent-free, freeze drying method, making it ideal for intolerant individuals and those requiring a citrus-free vitamin C supplement.
- New & improved formula.
- Free from solvents, additives & excipients.
- Wth a readily absorbable form of magnesium.
- Provides a buffered, low acid form of vitamin C.
- Ideal for those requiring a citrus-free vitamin C supplement.
- Suitable for those who have difficulty swallowing capsules or tablets.
Also available in a larger 250g size:
Is powdered vitamin C better?
Biocare Vitamin C Powder Benefits those who have difficulty swallowing capsules or tablets. This pure freeze-dried powder is free from solvents, additives and excipients too!
How can I increase my vitamin C?
Try adding BioCare Vitamin C Powder to your favourite Food and drinks.
What food is highest in vitamin C?
Fruits such as oranges, strawberries and blackcurrants are high in vitamin C, as is broccoli, brussels sprouts, peppers & potatoes.
What are the benefits of taking vitamin C?
Vitamin C contributes to;
- Normal collagen formation.
- An increase in iron absorption.
- The protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Normal psychological function (with magnesium).
- A reduction of tiredness & fatigue (with magnesium).
- To the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E.
- Normal functioning of the nervous & immune systems.
- To normal energy-yielding metabolism (with magnesium).
- Normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin & teeth.
- Maintaining the normal function of the immune system during & after intense physical exercise.
Is vitamin C powder safe?
Yes! BioCare Vitamin C Powder has been formulated to the highest standards of purity, with strong emphasis placed on nutrients being presented in their most bio-avaliable form. It contains only the best raw ingredients and avoids artificial colourings, sweeteners & flavourings, making it a supplement at the forefront of nutrition.
How do you take vitamin C powder?
We suggest using a teaspoon for the dose as BioCare Vitamin C Powder no longer contains a scoop.
Vitamin C (as Magnesium Ascorbate).
UK Postal Services:
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £3.99 delivery is sent via Royal Mail and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail or on a Courier Service.
Orders under £55:
Royal Mail: £3.99 delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £55:
Free delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.