Biocare Vitamin B12
What is vitamin B12 good for?
- 30 Capsules.
- Vitamin B12 has a role in the process of cell division.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal psychological function.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal red blood cell formation.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to the reduction of tiredness & fatigue.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
Are B12 tablets any good?
Yes, absolutely! BioCare Vitamin B12 Capsules have been formulated to the highest standards of purity, with strong emphasis placed on nutrients being presented in their most bio-avaliable form. BioCare use the best raw ingredients, avoid artificial colourings, sweeteners & flavourings and are always at the forefront of nutrition.
What foods are high in B12?
Many breakfast cereals are fortified with vitamin B12, and milk (plus milk-based products), Fish and lean red meat are also good sources of vitamin B12 too!
What happens when your vitamin B12 is low?
In some cases, having low levels of vitamin B12 may lead to anaemia; a medical condition when your body is unable to produce enough red blood cells. This can lead to further complications, such as nerve damage or feeling weak, tired or forgetful.
Which brand of vitamin B12 is best?
Here at Natures Healthbox, we won't go as far as to tell you what the 'best' vitamin B12 brand is, because after all what may work for one individual may not work for another. However, when you consider that BioCare Vitamin B12 Capsules are professionally developed, vegan and made in the UK they must be a worthy contender. Right?
How much B12 should I take daily?
Take one BioCare Vitamin B12 Capsule taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not purchase if the seal is broken.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
- Store below 25oC in a dry place away from direct sunlight & heat.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use.
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied & balanced diet + healthy lifestyle.
Bulking Agents (Cellulose), Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose),Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate),Vitamin B12 (as Hydroxocobalamin).
Product Information per Daily Intake:
|INGREDIENT||AMOUNT||PROVIDING||% EC NRV|
UK Postal Services:
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £3.99 delivery is sent via Royal Mail and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail or on a Courier Service.
Orders under £55:
Royal Mail: £3.99 delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £55:
Free delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.