A.Vogel Echinaforce Echinacea Sore Throat Spray may be used by adults (over 18 years of age) and the elderly. As a sore throat remedy, apply two sprays to the back of the throat, six to ten times daily. Do not breathe in during application.
Before first use, activate the spray by pressing the pump 2 or 3 times. To use the spray, shake the bottle well, place the nozzle just inside the mouth, pointing towards the back of the throat and press the pump.
As with other sore throat remedies, do not use A.Vogel Echinaforce Echinacea Sore Throat Spray to treat your sore throat for longer than seven days. This is because if your symptoms persist for this period of time, you should see a doctor or other healthcare practitioner.
Do not use A.Vogel Echinaforce Echinacea Sore Throat Spray if you are:
- Pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Using immuno-suppressant medication.
- Allergic to echinacea, sage, peanuts, soya or any of the ingredients in the product.
Like all herbal remedies, A.Vogel Echinaforce Echinacea Sore Throat Spray can give rise to side effects, although not everybody gets them. Side effects may include:
- Allergic reactions, including skin reactions.
- Rash in the mouth and a burning sensation of the throat.