Lamberts Glucosamine Complete 120 Tablets
Lamberts Glucosamine Complete Tablets are a high strength Glucosamine and Chondroitin formula that also provides potent levels of Other Nutrients. It is worth noting that a common practice with chondroitin Supplements is to use preparations that are just 20% chondroitin, but the label may declare this as if it is 100% chondroitin. Therefore a supplement declared as '400mg chondroitin sulphate' is often just 80mg of chondroitin sulphate. Lamberts Glucosamine Complete provides 330mg of a 90% chondroitin preparation to provide 300mg of pure marine chondroitin (per 3 tablets).
- 120 tablets.
- All-in-one joint care formula.
- Made in the UK to pharmaceutical standards.
- Provides a full 1500mg of glucosamine sulphate.
- Combines glucosamine & chondroitin with faster acting ingredients.
- Three tablets provide the full recommended 1400mg of glucosamine sulphate.
- Specific ingredients, selected by Lamberts at levels that are nutritionally relevant.
- Includes 330mg of a 90% chondroitin preparation that provides 300mg pure marine chondroitin.
Lamberts have selected each ingredient based on their different, but complimentary, functions and are presented at levels that are nutritionally relevant. Three Lamberts Glucosamine Complete tablets provide the full 1500mg of glucosamine sulphate, 300mg of chondroitin sulphate and 150mg of Lamberts MSM per daily dose. Also included are the powerful bioflavonoid Quercetin at a potent 60mg, plus 1200mg of Ginger (concentrated extract), as well as 400mg of Rosehip extract. Few, if any, joint formulas provide these potencies in one single formula.
What is Glucosamine Sulphate?
Glucosamine is an amino sugar found in the human body. Commonly sold forms of glucosamine are glucosamine sulfate, N-acetylglucosamine and glucosamine hydrochloride. However, of the three commonly available forms of glucosamine, it is glucosamine sulfate that is given a the most positive rating for the treatment of osteoarthritis.
What is Glucosamine Sulphate for?
Oral forms of glucosamine are identified as a dietary supplement and not a pharmaceutical drug, so when taken by mouth it is widely used to help ease the pain related to osteoarthritis, however it may also benefit those with other Joint Health & Inflammation issues.
Take 3 Lamberts Glucosamine Complete Tablets daily with a meal, or as directed by a practitioner or pharmacist.
Disintegration Time: Less than 1 hour.
- Keep away from children.
- Do not take if pregnant or breast feeding.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Food supplements should not be a substitute for a varied diet.
Lamberts Glucosamine Complete Tablets should be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
A Yellow oval coated tablet.
Typically per 3 tablets:
Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCl 2000mg.
- Glucosamine Sulphate 1500mg.
- Chondroitin Sulphate 300mg.
- MSM (Methylsulphonylmethane) 150mg.
- Quercetin 60mg Ginger (from 60mg of a 20:1 extract) 1200mg.
- Rose Hip (from 100mg of a 4:1 extract ) 400mg.
Modified Starch, Cellulose, Tablet Coating (Colour: Titanium Dioxide, Hydroxyprpyl Methylcellulose, Glycerin), Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate.
The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
UK Postal Services:
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £3.99 delivery is sent via Royal Mail and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail a Courier.
Orders under £45:
Royal Mail : £3.99 delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £45:
Free delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.