A.Vogel Echinaforce Echinacea Drops 100ml is a traditional herbal remedy used for the symptomatic relief of colds, flu and influenza type infections. It maintains the body's resistance by supporting the immune system, with extracts of freshly harvested Echinacea purpurea (herb & root) made to Alfred Vogel's original herbal formula. With almost 3 times more active substances, compared to those of dried herb's, Echinaforce Drops will effectively help you to fight the misery of colds and flu.
- Traditional herbal remedy.
- Relieves the symptoms of colds, flu & influenza type infections.
- Supports the body's immune system.
- Contains freshly harvested, organically grown Echinacea purpurea herbs.
- With 3 times more active substances, than those of dried herbs.
Echinacea is one of the most popular herbs used medicinally in Europe, and extensive research supports the view that Echinacea purpurea is the prime remedy for the immune system. Echinacea purpurea works by balancing the immune system and ensuring it works efficiently. This means that you are less likely to catch colds and may also be less prone to allergies.
- Directions of use
A.Vogel Echinaforce Echinacea Drops may be used by adults and children over the age of 12 years to fight the symptoms of colds and flu.
- Adults, elderly and children over 12 years: 15 drops (0.6ml) of tincture in a small amount of water, 2 to 3 times daily.
- For oral use only.
- Not for use in children under 12.
- Read leaflet before use.
- Do not use if you are allergic to Echinacea, other members of the daisy (Asteraceae/ Compositae) family or any of the other ingredients.
- Do not take if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
Echinaforce Echinacea drops: This is the original extract formulated by Alfred Vogel and contains the tinctures of Echinacea purpurea herb and root. 0.6ml drops equivalent to 285mg whole fresh plant. Also contains 65%v/v ethanol.
Orders under £50:
Royal Mail: £3.49 delivery within 1-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £50:
Free delivery within 1-3 working days from dispatch.
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £3.49 delivery is sent using the Royal Mail Standard service and your order will be delivered within 1-3 days. We use UK Mail and Royal Mail Tracked for our next day delivery service and this will require a signature upon delivery. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail Tracked or via UK Mail. For international deliveries please check our page.