New Era No.3 Calc Sulph 240 Tablets
New Era No.3 Calc Sulph Tablets contain 240 small "melt under the tongue" tablets with cell Salt nutrients that are more rapidly absorbed into the blood stream than any ordinary tablet. They can be chewed, swallowed or taken with a drink.
- 240 â€˜FastMeltâ€™ Tablets.
- May improve the appearance Skin.
- Also includes added biotin for normal energy yielding metabolism.
- Made using processes associated with New Era for almost 90 years.
- Includes triturated (finely ground) tiny particles of cell salt, which is easy to take.
What is Calc Sulph used for?
New Era No.3 Calc Sulph Tablets are a homoeopathic remedy that may improve the appearance of Eczema & Psoriasis or Acne by helping the Body to cleanse itself of waste products. They also feature a little Biotin, which is an essential nutrient that contributes to the normal Energy yielding metabolism, the functions of the nervous system, normal macronutrient metabolism and psychological function.
What does tissue salt do?
Homeopathic tissue salts are sometimes referred to as â€˜Biochemic Saltsâ€™ or â€˜Cell Saltsâ€™. Rather than treating â€œlike with like, â€œas is the case with orthodox homeopathic medicine, tissue salt remedies treat ailments by correcting imbalances or deficiencies in the bodyâ€™s cell nutrition. Tissue Salts still maintain physical quantities of the original substances, although in minute form (6x).
So New Era is still really Dr Schuessler's cell salts?
Yes! Each tablet contains the original New Era Cell or Tissue salts with which it has always been associated in the UK since early 1900's and still produced to Dr Schuesslerâ€™s formula.
Directions of Use
Dissolve 4-8 New Era No.3 Calc Sulph Tablets on or under the tongue three times per day. Children under 12 years of age should use half dosage. These tablets are safe to take alongside other medicines or supplements.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- A small percentage of people are sensitive to lactose, which forms the base of the tablets, and those people should check with their doctor before taking New Era No.3 Calc Sulph Tablets.
Lactose (Milk), Gum Arabic, Biotin, Calcium Sulphate.