Bee Health Propolis Lozenges 114g
Bee Health Propolis Lozenges let 'nature's defender', Propolis, get to work in an instant in an easily absorbed lozenge form.
- No synthetic substances.
- Made in the heart of Yorkshire.
- May help to maintain a healthy immune system.
- Propolis is a unique natural substance is subject to tests for potency & quality.
- Just pop a lozenge out of the packet whenever you feel like you need a boost.
- Offers the benefits of this wonderful, natural ingredient in a convenient format.
- Provides the best from of bioflavonoids present in propolis (a natural substance collected by honey bees from buds & trees).
Bee Health Propolis Lozenges guarantee the bioflavonoids (from propolis) present are naturally occurring flavonoids, with no synthetic substances added. The antioxidant effects of these bioflavonoids may help to maintain a healthy Immune System.
Are propolis lozenges good for you?
Yes! Bee Health Propolis Lozenges offer the benefits of this wonderful, natural ingredient in a convenient format - just pop a lozenge out of the packet whenever you feel like a boost and let 'nature's defender' get to work!
What is propolis made of?
Does propolis contain vitamin C?
How does propolis work?
Propolis anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties are down to flavonoid known as pinocembrin, which works as an antifungal.
Does propolis boost immune system?
Yes! Propolis offers an array of benefits for many ailments and is one of natureâ€™s richest sources of bioflavonoids for Immune Support.
Is it safe to take propolis daily?
Yes! Studies have concluded that taking 300mg of propolis over a 10 month period daily was safe, however those with asthma are advised not to take it as it may make the condition worse.
Bee Health Propolis Lozenges should be used as and when required.
Store Bee Health Propolis Lozenges in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not recommended for people with an allergy to tree resin.
- Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Raw Barbados Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Molasses, Purified Propolis Resin, Aniseed Oil.
UK Postal Services:
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £3.99 delivery is sent via Royal Mail and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail or on a Courier Service.
Orders under £55:
Royal Mail: £3.99 delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £55:
Free delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.