Bee Health Propolis Winter Mix 100 ml
Bee Health Propolis Winter Mixture is a versatile way of accessing the benefits of Propolis, during those cold winter months. We all know that winter can leave our Immune System running low, making us far more susceptible to Cold & Flu or a Cough & Sore Throat, so why not top protect yourself with one of nature’s richest sources of bioflavonoids for Immune Support.
- No synthetic substances.
- Could reduce coughs & colds.
- Made in the heart of Yorkshire.
- May help to maintain a healthy immune system during the winter months.
- Propolis is a unique natural substance is subject to tests for potency & quality.
- Provides the best from of bioflavonoids present in propolis (a natural substance collected by honey bees from buds & trees).
Bee Health Propolis Winter Mixture 100ml guarantees the bioflavonoids present (from propolis) are naturally occurring flavonoids, with no synthetic substances added. It is these bioflavonoids, which are full of Antioxidants, that may support immunity during the winter time.
What is propolis made of?
Does propolis contain vitamin C?
How does propolis work?
Propolis anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties are down to flavonoid known as pinocembrin, which works as an antifungal.
Does propolis boost immune system?
Yes! Propolis offers an array of benefits for many ailments and is one of nature’s richest sources of bioflavonoids for your immune system.
What does propolis do for your skin?
When you consider the powerful antibacterial properties of propolis, it is safe to say that it may benefit the skin by helping to fight off Acne and reducing redness.
Is it safe to take propolis daily?
Yes! Studies have concluded that taking 300mg of propolis over a 10 month period daily was safe, however those with asthma are advised not to take it as it may make the condition worse.
Shake thoroughly before use. Take between 1-3 teaspoons (5ml) of Bee Health Propolis Winter Mix 3 times a day, preferably with a meal.
Store Bee Health Propolis Winter Mix in a cool dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if outer seal is broken.
- Do not exceed stated recommended daily dose.
- Not recommended for people with allergy to tree resin.
- Discontinue use and consult doctor if adverse reaction occurs.
- If you are under medical supervision please consult a doctor before use.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding consult a healthcare professional before use.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Carrier: (Aqua) Sweetener (Glycerine*),Honey Powder, Propolis Extract, Acidity Regulators (Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Viscosity Modifier (Xantham Gum), Fragrance (Lemon Oil), Vitamin C (Acsorbic Acid). *Vegetable Source
UK Postal Services:
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £4.49 delivery is sent via Royal Mail and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail a Courier.
Orders under £65:
Royal Mail : £4.49 delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £65:
Free delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.