Bee Health Propolis Tablets 1000mg 90
Bee Health Propolis Tablets provide 1000mg Propolis and guarantee that the bioflavonoids present (from propolis) are naturally occurring flavonoids, with no synthetic substances added.
- 90 Tablets.
- No synthetic substances.
- Made in the heart of Yorkshire.
- May help to maintain a healthy immune system.
- Propolis is a unique natural substance is subject to tests for potency & quality.
- Provides the best from of bioflavonoids present in propolis (a natural substance collected by honey bees from buds & trees).
What is the propolis tablet for?
Bee Health Propolis 1000mg 90 Tablets should be taken daily, and offer the best from of bioflavonoids present in propolis. The antioxidant effects of these bioflavonoids may help to maintain a healthy Immune System.
What is propolis made of?
Does propolis contain vitamin C?
How does propolis work?
Propolis anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties are down to flavonoid known as pinocembrin, which works as an antifungal.
Does propolis boost immune system?
Yes! Propolis offers an array of benefits for many ailments and is one of nature’s richest sources of bioflavonoids for Immune Support.
What does propolis do for your skin?
When you consider the powerful antibacterial properties of propolis, it is safe to say that it may benefit the skin by helping to fight off Acne and reducing redness.
Is it safe to take propolis daily?
Yes! Studies have concluded that taking 300mg of propolis over a 10 month period daily was safe, however those with asthma are advised not to take it as it may make the condition worse.
How do you take propolis tablets?
Take between 1-4 Bee Health Propolis 1000mg Tablets per day.
Store Bee Health Propolis 1000mg Tablets in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not let children choke on tablets.
- Do not exceed stated recommended daily dose.
- Not recommended for people with an allergy to tree resin.
- If you are pregnant or breast feeding consult a healthcare professional before use.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Standardised Purified Propolis Resin, Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Disinegration Agent (Sodium), Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide)
UK Postal Services:
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £4.49 delivery is sent via Royal Mail and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail a Courier.
Orders under £65:
Royal Mail : £4.49 delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £65:
Free delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.