Together Bone Aid Food Supplement 60 Capsules
Together Bone Aid Capsules contain 3 highly effective and bioavailable plant-based nutrients to create an all-round synergistic Food supplement.
- 60 Capsules.
- Non GMO.
- Gentle on the stomach.
- Free from milk products (lactose).
- A natural bioavailable bone complex.
- A vegan plant source vitamin D3 from lichen.
- Manufactured to ISO/GMP/BRC accreditation.
- Gluten Free, wheat free, yeast free & soya free.
What's in the formula?
This formula provides organic seaweed based Calcium, plant based vitamin D3 and vitamin K2 from chickpeas. Seaweed calcium is complete in a marine multimineral complex providing bioactive calcium with 72 other trace Minerals.
Together Bone Aid's vitamin K2 is formulated using chickpeas fermented with Bacillus subtilis natto (an ancient Japanese food) to create a highly biologically active form MK-7 of vitamin K2 that is ten times more efficiently absorbed than vitamin K1 from spinach.
The plant based Vitamin D3 in Together Bone Aid is produced from lichen. Itâ€™s a small and unique organic species that contains the only plant-based source of the bodyâ€™s preferred active form of vitamin D3.
Where do Together source their seaweed from?
The seaweed used in Together Bone Aid is sustainably harvested from the costal waters of the Atlantic. The calcium is derived from this Atlantic algae too, which naturally absorbs trace minerals from the surrounding seawater. Those minerals calcify to a skeletal structure and mature material settles separately from young and live material on the seabed, where it is harvested sustainably.
Where does the Lichen used in Together Bone Aid come from?
The lichen is from North America and thrives in remote, cool, mountainous climates where the air is clean and pure.
Why are Together Bone Aid Capsules good for bones?
Together Bone Aid Capsules include a carefully considered and expertly formulated combination (see below), which provides a comprehensive and synergistic approach to good bone health & maintenance:
- Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones.
- Vitamin D contributes to normal absorption and utilisation of calcium and Phosphorus, and thus the maintenance of normal Bones.
- Vitamin K is essential for the bone building process and contributes to the maintenance of normal bones. It is also important to supplement alongside vitamin D to ensure that calcium is deposited in bone rather than soft tissues.
Take two Together Bone Aid Capsules daily as a food supplement with or without food.
- Do not exceed the recommended intake unless directed by a practitioner.
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- Keep out of the sight & reach of children.
- Store in a cool dry place, out of direct sunlight.
- Do not use if the seal.
Lithothamnion Calcareum seaweed providing Calcium, Chickpea providing Vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-7), Tapioca extractÂ¹, Lichen providing Vitamin D3. Vegecap (Vegetable cellulose). Â¹Non-GMO extract used to turn oil into powder.
UK Postal Services:
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £3.99 delivery is sent via Royal Mail and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail or on a Courier Service.
Orders under £55:
Royal Mail: £3.99 delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £55:
Free delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.