Naturya Organic Spirulina Powder 200g is a fine, blue-green powder that is a natural source of protein, rich in vitamins and minerals. An ancient, microscopic blue-green algae, Naturya's spirulina is sustainably cultivated in open-air outdoor ponds. The water is gently mixed under warm sunlight, allowing the spirulina to rapidly reproduce. After the spirulina is harvested, it is washed then rapidly dried. Although this is not an entirely raw product, the spirulina is only subjected to heat for seconds and its capacity to deal with high temperatures means that it retains almost its entire nutritional value.
- Certified organic.
- A natural source of protein, rich in vitamins & minerals.
- With potent antioxidant & anti-inflammatory qualities.
- Vegan friendly.
- Includes all essential amino acids.
- A popular detoxifying aid.
Spirulina is popular amongst people wishing to detoxify themselves. It contains beta-carotene, which has similarly potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory qualities, and is thought to boost the immune system, where it has displayed possible anti-viral, antioxidant & anti-cancer properties in certain studies.
Naturya Organic Spirulina can be taken mixed into water, although many prefer to stir spirulina into a fruit juice. It is a great inclusion to a smoothie and, for those with a sweet tooth, it can even be added to desserts. If you’d prefer something savoury, try mixing spirulina into a dip, salsa or pasta sauce for a welcome protein boost.
- Use about 10 to 15 grams daily (3 to 4 teaspoons). Spirulina powder can be added to water, juices or smoothies. Although it has a strong flavour, you can also mix spirulina powder into savoury dishes.
- Store in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking any medications, please consult a doctor before use.
Organic Spirulina Powder.
UK Postal Services:
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £4.49 delivery is sent via Royal Mail and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail a Courier.
Orders under £65:
Royal Mail : £4.49 delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £65:
Free delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.