Comvita Manuka Honey Active 5+ 250g
Comvita Manuka Honey Active 5+ contains UMF antibacterial activity which helps to maintain healthy digestive function. All batches of Manuka Honey are tested and registered to measure the UMF level, while being assessed for flavour, colour and aroma.
- UMF 5+.
- Helps to maintain healthy digestive function.
- Includes antibacterial properties.
- Can contribute to a healthy diet.
- With a unique flavour.
- Gluten & dairy free.
- Suitable for Vegetarians.
Consumers generally choose Manuka Honey for its contribution to a healthy diet. Manuka Honey is a delicious food, renowned for its unique flavour, and when it carries a UMF logo and rating, you know you are getting the real deal.
Manuka Honey is sourced from New Zealand’s remote, pollution free forests and is renowned for its unique flavour and special activity. It is valued by many for its contribution to a healthy diet and is gaining worldwide recognition for its unique properties.
What is UMF?
UMF is the registered name and trademark of UMF Honey Association and can be used only by licenced users who meet set criteria which includes the monitoring and auditing of Honey quality. UMF stands for ‘Unique Manuka Factor’, a measure of the unique type of activity naturally present at varying levels in Honey (non-peroxide activity, NPA) made from the nectar of the Manuka bush, native to New Zealand. To carry the UMF brand, the manufacturer or owner of the brand must hold a current UMF licence with UMF Honey Association.
- Comvita Manuka Honey Active 5+ 250g can be eaten by the spoonful, used as a spread or added to hot beverages.
- Take 2 - 3 teaspoonfuls (10-15g) before meals to aid the digestive system.
- Manuka Honey is runny when warm and firm when refrigerated.
- Do not use where there is a known allergy to honey.
- Allergy to bee stings does not prevent the use of this product.
- Not suitable for children under 12 months old.
New Zealand Active 5+ Manuka Honey.
UK Postal Services:
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £3.99 delivery is sent via Royal Mail and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail a Courier.
Orders under £45:
Royal Mail : £3.99 delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £45:
Free delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.