Wiley's Finest Wild Alaskan Fish Oil Prenatal DHA
Wiley's Finest Prenatal DHA provides pregnant and lactating women with 600mg of DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) and 120mg EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) per serving.
- 60 Softgels.
- 1 Month supply.
- Tested mercury free.
- NSF third-party certified for quality & purity.
- DHA may help to support healthy mood balance.
- Made at a family owned & operated cGMP refinery.
- Contains sustainable Alaskan fish caught by American fishermen.
- Prenatal DHA may provide nutritional support before, during & after pregnancy.
- DHA supplementation could increase DHA levels of breast milk in nursing mothers.
- DHA may help to support foetal & (breastfeeding) infant brain, eye + nerve development.
- Each serving contains 120mg EPA, 600mg DHA for a total of 720mg EPA + DHA Omega-3s.
What is daily prenatal DHA EPA?
Wiley's Finest Prenatal DHA is a mineral, multivitamin, and fatty acid supplment that can be used by women to treat or prevent vitamin deficiency before, during, and after pregnancy.
Is Prenatal with DHA better?
Yes! Especially if you are a woman looking to up your intake of DHA during pregnancy. Each serving of Wiley's Finest Prenatal DHA contains 120mg EPA, 600mg DHA for a total of 720mg EPA + DHA Omega-3s.
What is the best prenatal vitamin with DHA?
Here at Natures Healthbox we won't go as far as to tell you what the 'best' prenatal vitamin with DHA is, because after all, what may work for one woman, may not for another. However, when you consider that Wiley's Finest Prenatal DHA is NSF third-party certified for quality and purity, it certainly makes it a worthy contender. Right?
As a dietary supplement, take two Wiley's Finest Prenatal softgels daily with food.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken.
- Consult your physician before using this product if you are using blood thinners, or anticipating surgery.
Concentrated Fish Oil Omega-3 Ethyl Esters, Fish Gelatin, Glycerin, Purified Water, Certified Non-GMO Mixed Tocopherols (Natural Vitamin E).
UK Postal Services:
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £3.99 delivery is sent via Royal Mail and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail or on a Courier Service.
Orders under £55:
Royal Mail: £3.99 delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £55:
Free delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.