Weleda Euphrasia 30C Tablets are ideal for active or acute over the counter (OTC) use. They are commonly associated for the treatment of symptoms related to the common cold, sinuses and conjunctivitis.
- 125 tablets.
- Treats the symptoms of the common cold sinuses & conjunctivitis.
- Ideal for active or acute over the counter (OTC) use.
- Natural homeopathic remedy.
- Vegetarian friendly.
Euphrasia from Weleda can be used when there is an emotional and/or a physical element to the condition. This remedy should be taken as a short course only, unless prescribed by a medical practitioner.
- Homeopathic remedies should always be taken on a clean palate, at least 15-30 minutes before or after eating or drinking.
- Never handle homeopathic remedies directly as this may reduce their effectiveness.
- Ensure that your mouth is free from strongly flavoured substances such as coffee, tobacco and mint.
- Adults: take 2 tablets, to be sucked or chewed. Unless otherwise directed: take 1 dose every 2 hours for the first 6 doses. Thereafter take 1 dose when required.
- Children: take 1 tablet, to be sucked or chewed. Unless otherwise directed: take 1 dose every 2 hours for the first 6 doses. Thereafter take 1 dose when required.
- Stop with improvement.
- If symptoms worsen or persist for more than 7 days, seek medical consultation.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Contains lactose & sucrose. Do not take if you have an intolerance to these ingredients.
Euphrasia 30C homeopathic potency in 100mg Lactose/Sucrose tablets
UK Postal Services:
Orders under £55:
Royal Mail: £3.99 delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £55:
Free delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.