Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil
Vita Coco Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is natural multi-tasker that can be used for both home Baking and beauty. Use in place of processed Oils, margarines and butters or apply to your skin or Hair as a Nutrient rich Moisturiser. Also available in two alternative sizes; Vita Coco Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil 750ml and Vita Coco Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil 250ml.
- 100% Raw.
- Extra Virgin.
- Gluten Free.
- Origin: Phillipines.
- Eat it, Wear it, Swear by it.
- Free from harmful chemicals.
- The ideal cooking oil alternative.
- Goes a long way to rescuing dry skin & hair.
- Cold pressed to protect all the natural goodness.
Vita Coco Extra Virgin Coconut Oil has hundreds of uses to accompany an active and healthy lifestyle. This 100% natural 'works-for-everything' product beats Olive, avocado, vegetable, and sunflower oils when it comes to cooking with, as it is low in polyunsaturated fats (the good fats made up of Omega 3 fatty acids). It may also help to restore moisture to dry and damaged hair, and when used upon the skin, Vita Coco Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil acts as an excellent moisturising oil, which unlike certain Mineral oils, will not cause any adverse side-effects.
What is Vita Coco Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil?
Vita Coco Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is an edible fatty oil extracted from the flesh of mature Coconuts (Cocos Nucifera). It is one of the few Food sources that can be classified as a Superfood.
I've heard Extra Virgin Coconut Oil has a rich nutritional profile. Is this true?
Yes! Coconut Oil is predominantly comprised of saturated, monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats. The saturated fat content is made up of 7 different types of Essential Fatty Acids (caprylic, capric, caproic, myristic, lauric, stearic & palmitic), however lauric acid is the most predominant. Monounsaturated fats have the added benefit of being a rich source of Vitamin E, while polyunsaturated fats are fine source of Omega 3 & Omega 6 fatty acids. Coconut Oil is also full of many Proteins too!
How might Vita Coco Organic Extra Virgin Coconut benefit my health?
Vita Coco Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil has many health & beauty benefits:
- For Skin - Coconut oil is an effective moisturiser for all types of skin, including dry, flaky skin. Its high Antioxidant profile can help prevent adverse side effects of the skin, such as premature aging, Eczema & Psoriasis, dermatitis, and other skin infections.
- For Hair - Coconut oil has excellent conditioning properties, which provide essential proteins to heal and nourish dry& damaged hair. Regular application upon the scalp, may also help to combat the effects of dandruff too.
- For Heart Health - Thanks to a large quantity of saturated fats (and in particular lauric acid), coconut oil may help to prevent various heart issues, such as high blood pressure and high cholesterol levels. Coconut oil is also thought to maintain the healthy lipid profiles in pre-menopausal women.
- For Immune Support - Much like the antimicrobial lipid, lauric acid, can have health benefits upon the heart, coconut oil may help to combat bacterial viruses and therefore provide support to your Immune System. The body converts lauric acid into monolaurin and thoroughly takes advantage of this saturated fats antifungal, antibacterial & antiviral properties.
- For Digestion - Coconut oil is primarily used as a healthy cooking oil alternative and contains saturated fats with antimicrobial properties that are thought to combat the parasites which cause indigestion. Coconut oil also helps the Body to absorb essential Amino Acids, Minerals and Vitamins.
- Directions of use
Use this versatile Extra Virgin Coconut Oil product as and when you prefer.
Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil.
Orders under £50:
Royal Mail: £3.49 delivery within 1-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £50:
Free delivery within 1-3 working days from dispatch.
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £3.49 delivery is sent using the Royal Mail Standard service and your order will be delivered within 1-3 days. We use UK Mail and Royal Mail Tracked for our next day delivery service and this will require a signature upon delivery. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail Tracked or via UK Mail. For international deliveries please check our page.