Nature’s Health Box is searching for someone to take up an exciting new role within the team, as the Vegan Food and Product Tester.
We are currently working with hundreds of natural and health focused brands, while we are contacted by thousands more brands that want their products to be sold on our site. Considering the amount of products that have to be tried and tested via our team to ensure we believe they will gain sales and results via our website, we are in need of someone to come in, meet the potential brands and try out their products.
The job pays £21,000 per annum, based on a 37.5 hour week. The starting date is for August onwards, however the exact date is negotiable based on any notice period.
The Successful Applicant Will Get The Chance To
- Try various foods and make strategic decisions for the business on which brands to push.
- Have ‘makeover’ days, involving various ethical beauty brands demonstrating their product range.
- Follow-up content creation on the selected products and brands.
- Travel the country, meeting some of the most exciting and innovative brands and owners who are looking to establish their company via our business.
- Attend multiple events and conferences, while handling our social platforms.
- Meets and Greets with various brand ambassadors.
The applicant doesn’t need to be vegan, but they should have an understanding of the vegan diet and what customers are searching for and purchasing. They must be willing to travel around the country in order to meet brands and work well independently. They must also have a good eye for what will make a brand sell, from packaging to taste and brand values.
How To Apply
Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms & Conditions
Applications will close on the 1st August, by which point the first line of interviews may have already started. If you do not receive any contact by the 12th August then unfortunately you have not been considered for the role.
You must be available for full time work and available Monday-Friday. You will not require a car for travel, however you will be expected to take multiple train journeys throughout the year when meeting brands.