Lacto & Bifido Bacteria Food Supplement For Adults
Udos Choice Adults Blend Microbiotics Capsules feature a daily blend of 'friendly' lacto and bifido bacteria in six different microbiotic strains. These specific strains have been specially chosen for their value to adult health and have been formulated to the viable count appropriate for adults.
- 60 Capsules.
- Gluten Free.
- Vegetarian friendly.
- With 17 billion good bacteria per capsule.
- Suitable for adults & teenagers aged 15 - 50 years.
- Designed specifically to reflect healthy adult microflora.
- May improve digestion of proteins, carbohydrates & fats.
Good health begins in the digestive tract...
Udos Choice Adults Blend Microbiotics Capsules have been specifically formulated to help create and maintain a healthy adult digestive environment. These days we all have busy schedules with plenty of responsibilities and don’t always get the time or opportunity to eat as well as we should. All those stresses and strains can take their toll, so sometimes we may need a little help to feel better. Udos Choice Adults Blend Microbiotics rebalances the delicate microfloral ecosystem to help the Body get the most from nutrition. These vegetarian friendly capsules also have a positive effect on the Immune System, helping you to cope better with all that life throws at you.
What are Microbiotics?
Microbiotics are the beneficial, friendly bacteria that occur throughout the digestive tract. Poor eating habits, chlorinated drinking water, stress and disease and the use of antibiotics in food production as well as in medical treatments can wreak havoc in the gastrointestinal tract by destroying good bacteria and allowing undesirable bacteria to multiply.
What types of friendly bacteria can be found in Udos Choice Adults Blend?
Udos Choice Adults Blend Microbiotics contain 6 strains of beneficial bacteria to help create and maintain a healthy adult digestive environment. These include:
- Lactobacillus casei - a naturally occurring bacteria in the mouth and digestive tract which breaks down carbohydrates and inhibits the growth of pathogenic bacteria in the small intestine.
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus - primarily found in the small intestine & vaginal tract & is beneficial in inhibiting the bacteria involved in vaginal & urinary tract infections.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus - produces lactic acid which inhibits yeast growth, as well as natural antibiotics which enhance immune functions.
- Lactobacillus plantarum - located in the intestinal tract and has beneficial anti-microbial activities.
- Bifidobacterium breve - a producer of lactic and acetic acids that inhibit the growth of undesirable bacteria. Bifidobacterium breve enhances immune responses against various pathogenic antigens.
- Bifidobacterium bifidum - primarily found in the large intestine & helps the body in the completion of its digestive process, specifically in the absorption of calcium, iron, magnesium & other vitamins + minerals.
When should I take Udos Choice Adults Blend Microbiotics?
Udos Choice Adults Blend Microbiotics is recommended during and after a course of antibiotics, which are well known to deplete the microflora.
How might Udos Choice Adults Blend benefit my body?
Udos Choice Adults Blend Microbiotics has powerful anti-microbial effects and can play an important role in cholesterol control, combating infectious diseases and the management of thrush and Candidiasis. It also helps with bloating, Constipation and IBS (irritable bowel syndrome).
Consume 1-3 Udos Choice Adults Blend Microbiotics Capsules per day on a full stomach or as directed by a medical practitioner.
Refridgerate Udos Choice Adults Blend Microbiotics Capsules at all times. Can be frozen to prolong shelf life.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
- Keep out of the reach & sight of young children.
- Food supplements should not replace a balanced diet & healthy lifestyle.
- Udos Choice Adults Blend Microbiotics Capsules are not suitable for children under the age of 4 years.
Base: Potato Starch, Ascorbic Acid, Stearic Acid, Silicon dioxide.
Contains: Lactobacillus casei (HA-108) : 35%, Lactobacillus rhamnosus (HA-111) : 25%, Lactobacillus acidophilus (HA-122) : 20%, Lactobacillus plantarum (HA-119) : 10%, Bifidobacterium bifidum (HA-132) : 5%, Bifidobacterium breve (HA-129) : 5%.
May contain traces of milk & soy protein.
UK Postal Services:
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £4.49 delivery is sent via Royal Mail and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail a Courier.
Orders under £65:
Royal Mail : £4.49 delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £65:
Free delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.