Organic All-Purpose Cassava Flour for Baking
Tiana Organic All-Purpose Cassava Flour has been ethnically produced from premium whole fresh cassava, sourced from the whole root. Though it looks and feels like regular wheat flour, it is actually an ideal substitute for all recipes that usually use it.
- 100% Pure.
- Suitable for paleo diets.
- Low Glycaemic Index food.
- Vegan & vegetarian friendly.
- Naturally grain & Gluten Free.
- Free from additives, preservatives & flavourings.
- Ideal for making bread, cakes, pies, muffins & cookies.
- Produced by an innovative bio-technological method using state of the art manufacturing equipment.
With Tiana Organic All-Purpose Cassava Flour you can make delicious Gluten Free Bread, cakes, pies, muffins & cookies without any additives, preservatives or flavourings. Mild and neutral in flavour, with a natural white colour, the texture and the use of this unique Flour product are the same as white wheat flour but without the gluten.
Tiana All-Purpose Cassava Flour for baking is not the same as Tapioca...
Tiana Organic All-Purpose Cassava Flour is totally different to tapioca flour which is actually a starch. The differences are listed below:
- Is 100% starch.
- Made from starchy parts of cassava root.
- Not suitable for baking on its own with & must therefore be combined with other flours.
- Premium quality & highly nutritious.
- Made from the entire fresh cassava root.
- Frequently used to make thousands of gluten free recipes.
- Can be used as a replacement to wheat or grain flour in your recipes.
For best results use Tiana Organic All-Purpose Cassava Flour in any recipe that you would normally use wheat or all-purpose flour. Substitute on a 1:1 ratio for making various baked food, such as cake or bread etc.
Storage: Store in cool and dry place.
Premium whole fresh cassava root.
***No GMO, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Lactose, No Nuts, No Sugar, No Fat, No Artificial Colours or Flavour, No Preservatives, No additives, No Milk, No Soya, No Yeast, No Sulphates and No Cyanide***
UK Postal Services:
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £3.99 delivery is sent via Royal Mail and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail or on a Courier Service.
Orders under £55:
Royal Mail: £3.99 delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £55:
Free delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.