Schuessler Tissue Salts Combination 12 Tablets have been specifically formulated for the symptoms of Fatigue and exhaustion. Each tablet contains equal amounts of:
- Calc Fluor - for haemorrhoids, varicose veins, cracked skin, muscle strain & injured ligaments.
- Calc Phos - for anaemia, indigestion and bone diseases.
- Calc Sulph - for skin disorders, spots, pimples & slow healing wounds.
- Ferr Phos - for inflammation, redness, throbbing & the 1st stage of a Respiratory illness.
- Kali Mur - for mucous congestion, Coughs, glandular swellings, tonsilitis, & Sore Throats.
- Kali Phos - for nervous tension, Depression, irritability & tension headaches.
- Kali Sulph - for dandruff, dry scaling skin, chicken pox & other minor eruptions of the skin.
- Mag Phos - for spasmodic pain, muscle cramps, spasms & twitches.
- Nat Mur - for excessive moisture or dryness, runny nose, loss of smell & loss of taste.
- Nat Phos - for acidity, idigestion, dyspepsia & heartburn.
- Nat Sulph - for bilousness, liver upsets & water retention.
- Silica - for pimples, boils, Ulcers, styes & Hair, skin + Nails.
Schuessler Tissue Salts Combination 12 Tablets include the twelve mineral salts that are present in the Body. An imbalance in any of these Minerals may lead to a range of ailments. Schuessler Tissue Salts Combination 12 Tablets are suitable for the whole family and may be taken alongside other medications and dietary Supplements including Vitamins and minerals.
What are Tissue Salts?
Tissue Salts are homeopathically prepared minerals which support the healing processes in the body by regulating mineral levels in the cells. They are the 12 vital minerals that the body needs daily to support cell metabolism and ensure that the minerals which the body ingests in food are evenly distributed. They were developed, promoted and successfully put into practice as a therapeutic system by the German physician, Dr Schuessler at the end of the 19th century.
What is the difference between minerals & tissue salts?
Tissue Salts are homeopathically prepared minerals that stimulate cell metabolism. Common mineral tablets such as magnesium or calcium have similar properties, but they simply fill up the body's mineral reserves. Tissue Salts do not need to be broken down in the digestive tract before being assimilated, which allows them to be extremely effective.
Why are Tissue Salts important to our health?
Tissue Salts provide the cells with the essential nutrients that they lack; proper mineral balance is necessary for normal cell function. When the blood lacks the necessary nutrients, the body becomes prone to illness. Tissue Salts improve the overall absorption of nutrients ingested and encourage overall good health and wellbeing.
What causes Tissue Salt deficiency in the cells?
Lack of a particular tissue salt in the cells arises from stress, a poor diet, electrosmog, bacteria, viruses, pollution or injury. This may cause a blockage in the cell's regulation which can be corrected by the correct tissue salts activating the healing process.
Can pregnant women take Tissue Salts?
Yes, Tissue Salts are considered safe to be taken during and after pregnancy and whilst breast feeding.
Can I give Tissue Salts to my Children?
Yes, half the adult dose for children and quarter the adult dose for infants.
- Adults: 1 tablet.
- Children: (1-18 years): 1/2 tablet.
- Chew tablets or for infants and children (1-2 years) crush and dissolve in water.
- Acute Dose: 1 dose every 30 minutes until symptoms subside, up to 6 times per day. Maintenance Dose: 1 dose 4 times per day. Take 30 minutes away from food.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Food Supplements should not be taken as an alternative to a balanced diet.
- Always read the product directions before use and do not exceed the recommended intake.
- It is recommended that if you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition or are currently on any form of medication, that you seek the consultation of a medical practitioner before consuming any dietary supplements.
UK Postal Services:
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £3.99 delivery is sent via Royal Mail and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail a Courier.
Orders under £45:
Royal Mail : £3.99 delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £45:
Free delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.