UK Delivery from £2.99 free over £50

Purechimp Mint Matcha Green Tea Jar 50g

Images

Purechimp Mint Matcha Green Tea Jar 50g
£11.89

Availability: In stock

£3.99 UK Delivery FREE over £50.00. Delivery usually in 3 days

Description

More Information

Purechimp Mint Matcha Green Tea Jar 50g

Summary

More Information

Purechimp Mint Matcha Green Tea Jar 50g

Directions of use

Directions

Add 1/2 a teaspoon (around 1g) to hot water or cold drinks.

Ingredients

More Information

90% finely ground matcha green tea leaves (ceremonial grade), 10% fresh mint leaves (peppermint).

Reviews
Delivery

Orders under £50:

Royal Mail £3.99 delivery within 1-3 working days from dispatch.

 

Orders over £50:

Free Delivery within 1-3 working days from dispatch.

 

UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £3.99 delivery is sent using the Royal Mail TRACKED 48HR service and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail TRACKED 48HR or via a Courier. For international deliveries please check our delivery page .

Please wait...

{{var product.name}} was added to your basket.



{{var product.name}} was removed from your basket.