Pukka Organic Turmeric Gold Tea 20 Pack 36g
Pukka Organic Turmeric Gold Herbal Tea has been specifically brewed to bring a golden glow to your day, leaving you feeling refreshed and renewed after a hard days work. Each plastic-free tea bag comes in its own recyclable envelope to retain the Essential Oils of the organic Herbs within them.
Pukka Turmeric Gold Tea benefits:
Here's to golden moments...
Bask in the glow of golden yellow, Pukka Turmeric Gold Tea, which includes the queen of protective herbs, Turmeric, whose nourishing yellow sustains life's majestic glow. Completing this unique blend is Lemon fruit, aromatic Cardamom and organic Green Tea. Don the shield of nature's super spice and feel the full majesty of nature flow!
Is Pukka Turmeric Gold Tea good for you?
To truly answer this question we need to break down the five active components within Pukka Turmeric Gold Tea, which include:
- Turmeric (Curcuma Longa) is a member of the ginger family and is cultivated in a very similar way to its close relative, Ginger. Known as the 'Golden Goddess' in India (where Pukka grow their organic turmeric), turmeric contains over 230 compounds which display biological activity. The Essential Oils and curcuminoids are considered to be some of the most important.
- Lemon (Citrus Limon) is packed with Vitamin C, essential oils and bioflavonoids. The fruit of the lemon tree is cultivated in tropical climates globally, and loved for its sweet-sourness worldwide ***Pukka use slow-dried whole lemons from Sicily***
- Green Tea (Camellia Sinensis) has been famousily used for centuries in Japan for its detoxifying properties. Sourced from the Suoi Gang tea plant, these green tea leaves are unfermented and flash dried to give a lighter flavour and higher content of Antioxidants than Black Tea.
- Liquorice (Glycrrhiza Glabra) is a sweet, earthy and delicious ingredient that perfectly harmonises a cup of tea. Pukka source their licorice from 'FairWild' projects in Spain and Khazakstan ensuring that both what they take will be regenerated to be there in the future and that the collectors are paid a fair wage.
- Cardamom (Ellataria) is a warming aromatic spice that has long been used in cooking and herbal medicine. Farmers across the world value organic cardamom so much, that is has earned the name 'the green gold'. ***Pukka use cardamom sourced from an organic project in Guatemala***
Pukka Turmeric Gold Tea How To Use:
Each Pukka Turmeric Gold Teabag has two chambers, allowing these its herbs to flow and release the full potency in your cup. To help the flavours to fully disperse, pour boiling water directly on the bag. Every herb loves the water, so leave them to steep for the perfect brew. And remember to boil just the amount of water you need to make your cuppa as environmentally-friendly as it can be.
Turmeric Root (40%), Suoi Gang Green Tea (20%), Liquorice Root, Cardamom Pod, Lemon Vana Tulsi Leaf, Lemon Essential Oil Flavour (6%), Lemon Whole (6%).
UK Postal Services:
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £3.99 delivery is sent via Royal Mail and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail a Courier.
Orders under £45:
Royal Mail : £3.99 delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £45:
Free delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.