Organic Traditions Gluten Free Ceremonial Matcha Tea 33g
Organic Traditions diverse range of superfoods, herbs, loose leaf teas, and low glycemic sweeteners have been inspired by historically revered traditional superfoods of many indigenous cultures from around the world. The cultures from which they derive their products are historically noted for their superior health status and ability to fend off sickness, disease, and other environmental conditions through their ingrained use of plant based foods.
Organic Traditions are committed to supporting farmers who are dedicated to the principles of sustainable agriculture, while supporting farming communities and the inclusive ecosystems within them through fair trade initiatives. They source certified organic, wildcrafted and ethically grown ingredients and make purity a priority by saying no to artificial flavors, preservatives and fillers. You wont find any GMO foods here.
- Place half -1 teaspoon of Organic Traditions Organic Ceremonial Matcha in a large, wide mouthed bowl.
- Heat up water between 65-85°C (or 150-185°F).
- Pour a small amount of water into the bowl (roughly 2 ounces) and using a small stainless steel whisk, a traditional bamboo whisk or a spoon, quickly whisk the contents until all the powder is incorporated into the water creating a frothy green paste.
- Add more water. Depending on how strong and concentrated you would like your tea to be, add anywhere from 2-6 ounces.
- Enjoy as is or add a teaspoon of Organic Traditions Yacon Syrup or Organic Traditions Coconut Palm Sugar to sweeten.
Organic Traditions Gluten Free Ceremonial Matcha Tea can also be used to make exotic hot and cold beverages, raw superfood desserts, ice cream, dressings and can be added to any other recipe.
Certified Organic Ceremonial Matcha Green Tea (Camellia sinensis).
UK Postal Services:
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £3.99 delivery is sent via Royal Mail and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail a Courier.
Orders under £45:
Royal Mail : £3.99 delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £45:
Free delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.