A high quality, short term course of live cultures
Optibac Probiotics One Week Flat (formerly known as Optibac Probiotics for a Flat Stomach) is a high quality, short term natural bacteria Supplement, which is Gluten Free and therefore may be especially suitable for those with bloating. It contains natural bacteria (live cultures), in powdered sachet, which include:
- Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52: acidophilus is a natural resident of the intestinal microflora; this strain of acidophilus has been shown to survive gastric acidity and biliary salts, and to reach the intestines without damage.
- Bifidobacterium bifidum Rosell-71: In-vitro tests suggest that this strain flourishes well with Fructooligosaccharides.
- Lactobacillus casei Rosell-215: an extensively studied species naturally residing in the intestinal flora; this strain has been researched in its ability to resist gastric acidity and bile salts in order to reach your small and large intestines alive.
- Lactococcus lactis Rosell-1058: extracted from the kefir culture, and has been scientifically proven to reach the gut alive.
- Fructooligosaccharide fibres (FOS): predominantly settle in the large intestine where they may act as a Food source to stimulate the growth of your body's natural bacteria.
More about 'One week flat'
- 7 Sachets.
- Gluten free.
- Vegetarian friendly.
- Free from added sugars.
- To be taken for 7 consecutive days.
- Suitable for use by women during pregnancy.
- Provides 5 billion live cultures + 0.3g FOS fibres.
Bloating is thought to be associated with food intolerances, Constipation, over-eating, PMS or intestinal gas; leaving the abdomen feeling tight, full & uncomfortable. If you suffer with poor Digestion, waste materials and the gases they produce can remain in the gut for long periods of time, often at high temperatures and pressures. An imbalance of bacteria in the gut (Dysbiosis) may result in poor digestive health, bloating, production of smelly and uncomfortable gases, and sluggish bowels. Optibac Probiotics One Week Flat Sachets provide 5 billion live cultures + 0.3g FOS fibre, and many find the beneficial effects of a 7 day consecutive course lasts for 2-3 weeks. With this in mind, many individuals prefer to take Optibac Probiotics One Week Flat on a monthly basis.
What are Optibac Probiotics One Week Flat Sachets?
Who are Optibac Probiotics One Week Flat Sachets for?
Optibac Probiotics One Week Flat Sachets are suitable for adults or children (over 4 years of age) who are seeking a high quality, short-term live cultures supplement. They may be especially suitable for those individuals with bloating.
How often can I take Optibac Probiotics One Week Flat Sachets?
There is absolutely no harm in taking Optibac Probiotics One Week Flat Sachets on a daily basis and for a long period of time.
Are Optibac Probiotics One Week Flat Sachets gluten free?
- Take one sachet daily with breakfast for a 7 day course, or as professionally directed.
Optibac highly recommend you take Optibac Probiotics One Week Flat Sachets for 7 consecutive days. Many take this course once a month, but it can taken as often as desired.
For best results:
- Pour an inch of water into a tall glass, leaving plenty of room for swirling.
- Shake the sachet well before gently sprinkling in the powder.
- Leave powder to dissolve naturally.
- Vigorously swirl the water around in the glass.
- Drink, wait, and enjoy the benefits!
Optibac Probiotics One Week Flat Sachets do not require refrigeration. Store away from direct sunlight.
Live cultures are not recommended for those with serious medical conditions eg. those who are severely immunosuppressed, have pancreatitis, are in the ICU, have melaena, have a central venous catheter, infants with short bowel syndrome, or to patients with open wounds following major surgery; unless under a doctor's care. Furthermore, pregnant or breastfeeding women should consult their doctor before taking Saccharomyces boulardii, 'For travelling abroad', or natural plant extracts as in 'For daily immunity'.
Stabiliser: Maltodextrin; Fructooligosaccharides (FOS); live cultures: (Lactococcus lactis Rosell-1058, Lactobacillus casei Rosell-215, Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52 and Bifidobacterium bifidum Rosell-71).
Each sachet guarantees 5 billion micro-organisms + 0.3g FOS fibres.
UK Postal Services:
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £3.99 delivery is sent via Royal Mail and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail a Courier.
Orders under £45:
Royal Mail : £3.99 delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £45:
Free delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.