- 30 Sachets.
- Gluten Free.
- Vegan friendly.
- Contains ten vitamins & four minerals
- Free from colours, preservatives, colorants, sugar & sweeteners
- A simple & convenient way to serve vitamins & minerals to children.
- Fortify your children’s Food at home by adding Nutrigen Vitamixin Sprinkles.
With Nutrigen Childrens Vitamixin Sprinkles, mum's & dad's need no longer be anxious that their children will lack the vitamins and minerals they need when eating their favorite foods. Just pour, mix and serve!
What age are Nutrigen Childrens Vitamixin Sprinkles suitable for?
Nutrigen Childrens Vitamixin Sprinkles are aimed for kids 6 to 48 months, and 5 to 12 years.
What is a micro-nutrient deficiency?
A micro-nutrient deficiency is when the Body lacks essential vitamins and minerals (required in small amounts) for proper growth and development. Iron deficiency is one of the most common nutrient deficiencies, affecting more than 25% the world's population.
- Tear open top of the sachet.
- Pour the entire contents of the sachet into any semi-solid food after it has been cooked and is at a temperature acceptable to eat.
- Mix a Nutrigen Childrens Vitamixin Sprinkles sachet with an amount of food that the child can consume at a single meal.
- Mix the food well after you have added sachet.
- The food mixed with Nutrigen Childrens Vitamixin Sprinkles sachet should be eaten within 30 minutes, because the vitamins and minerals in the sprinkles will cause the food to noticeably darken.
- Give no more than one sachet per day.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily serving amount.
- Nutrigen Childrens Vitamixin Sprinkles should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- Do not share or divide the food to which Nutrigen Childrens Vitamixin Sprinkles sachet were added since the amount of vitamins and minerals in a single sachet is just the right amount for one child.
Maltodextrin, Ferrous Fumarate, L-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), DL-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Copper Gluconate, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D), Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Potassium lodide, Folic Acid, Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12).
UK Postal Services:
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £3.99 delivery is sent via Royal Mail and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail a Courier.
Orders under £45:
Royal Mail : £3.99 delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £45:
Free delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.