Food Supplement for Pregnancy, Pre-Conception & Breastfeeding
- 60 Tablets.
- Vegetarian friendly.
- Contains 26 different essential vitamins & minerals.
- Supports women during pregnancy, pre-conception & breastfeeding.
What do Nutri Advanced Pregnancy Multi Essentials Tablets support?
- Healthy bones.
- Thyroid health.
- Premature ageing.
- Tiredness & fatigue.
- Maternal tissue growth.
- Reproductive health & fertility.
- Healthy Eyes, Skin, Hair & Nails.
- Psychological & cognitive function.
Also available in a smaller 30 tablet size:
Nutri Advanced Pregnancy Multi Essentials Tablets include twenty-six different essential Vitamins and Minerals, including Folic Acid which supports tissue growth in the placenta and uterus. Iron is also included to support a reduction in tiredness and Fatigue.
What are Nutri Advanced Pregnancy Multi Essentials Tablets?
Nutri Advanced Pregnancy Multi Essentials Tablets provide support to women during pregnancy, pre-conception and breastfeeding
How do Nutri Advanced Pregnancy Multi Essentials support pregnancy, pre-conception & breastfeeding?
- Vitamin A - supports healthy vision & skin.
- Vitamin B - vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5, B6 and B12 contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system, reduction of tiredness & fatigue. They also support a healthy brain function.
- Vitamin C - supports the immune system.
- Vitamin D - supports healthy bones, teeth and muscle function
- Vitamin E - contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress and damage.
- Vitamin K2 - works alongside vitamin D for bone health to direct calcium to the bones. Vitamin K2 also supports normal blood clotting.
- Iron - presented in iron bisglycinate form which is a well-absorbed and gentle on the stomach. Iron supports both mother and baby (many women become anaemic during pregnancy and breastfeeding because of the extra demands placed on the body’s resources).
- Zinc - contributes to normal fertility and reproduction health, maintenance of healthy skin, nails & bones, supports the immune system and contributes to cognitive function.
- Chromium - contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels.
- Iodine & Selenium - provides the recommended levels for pregnant & breastfeeding women to support healthy cognitive function, energy producing metabolism and thyroid function.
- Directions of use
Take one Nutri Advanced Pregnancy Multi Essentials Tablet daily with meals, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Store Nutri Advanced Pregnancy Multi Essentials Tablets in a cool dry place, tightly capped.
- Keep out of the reach & sight of children.
- If taking anti-coagulants, consult a medical practitioner before using Nutri Advanced Pregnancy Multi Essentials Tablets.
- Nutri Advanced Pregnancy Multi Essentials Tablets should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
- If pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any kind of medication or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before using Nutri Advanced Pregnancy Multi Essentials Tablets.
Each Nutri Advanced Pregnancy Multi Essentials Tablet typically contains:
Vitamin A (Beta-carotene) (2500iu) 250µg RE*, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 200mg, Calcium (Citrate) 100mg, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) (1000iu) 25µg, Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) 200mg Of Which Alpha Tocopherol 70 Iu, Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hcl) 30mg, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 25mg, Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) 25mg, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hcl) 30mg, Folate (5-methyl Tetrahydrofolate) 400µg, Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) 400µg, Biotin 50µg, Pantothenic Acid (Calcium Pantothenate) 25mg, Iodine (From Potassium Iodide/kelp) 290µg, Magnesium (Citrate) 50mg, Zinc (Oxide, Citrate) 25mg, Selenium (Selenomethionine) 100µg, Copper (Aspartate) 6µg, Iron (Bisglycinate) 18mg, Manganese (Citrate) 18µg, Chromium (Picolinate) 50µg, Molybdenum (Sodium Molybdate) 100µg, Choline (Bitartrate) 20mg, Potassium (Citrate) 10mg, Vitamin K2 (Menaquinone) 90µg, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Stearic Acid, Cellulose Gum, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Coating: Titanium Dioxide, Shellac And Colorant
*µg RE = Micrograms retinol equivalents.
Orders under £50:
Royal Mail: £3.49 delivery within 1-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £50:
Free delivery within 1-3 working days from dispatch.
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £3.49 delivery is sent using the Royal Mail Standard service and your order will be delivered within 1-3 days. We use UK Mail and Royal Mail Tracked for our next day delivery service and this will require a signature upon delivery. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail Tracked or via UK Mail. For international deliveries please check our page.