Multivitamin & Mineral Food Supplement
- 60 Tablets.
- Food supplement.
- Vegetarian friendly.
- Suitable for teenagers & adults alike.
- Encourages a healthy immune system.
- With 30 different essential vitamins & minerals.
- Supports cognitive, muscular & psychological function.
- Includes higher concentrations of vitamins B, C, D, E & K than other brands.
Also available in a smaller 30 tablet size:
What do Nutri Advanced Multi Essentials One A Day Tablets support?
What are Nutri Advanced Multi Essentials one-a-day Tablets?
Nutri Advanced Multi Essentials One A Day Tablets are a premium multivitamin with high concentrations of key vitamins and minerals provided in superior body ready and active forms.
Who can take Nutri Advanced Multi Essentials One A Day Tablets?
Nutri Advanced Multi Essentials One A Day Tablets are suitable for teenagers and adults alike and ideal for those wishing to purchase a high quality multivitamin that the whole family can take.
How do Nutri Advanced Multi Essentials One A Day Tablets support my body?
- Vitamin A - 500mcg of vitamin A supports healthy vision and skin.
- Vitamin B - Nutri Advanced Multi Essentials One A Day Tablets include a body-ready, active form vitamin B9 folic acid (folate) & vitamin B12, with vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6. These B vitamins contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system, reduction of tiredness & fatigue, and support a healthy brain function.
- Vitamin C - 250mg of vitamin C to supports the immune system.
- Vitamin D - provides 1000IU of Vitamin D (the amount recommended by the Endocrine Society), which supports healthy bones, teeth & muscle function.
- Vitamin E - 200mg of vitamin E which helps protect cells from oxidative stress.
- Vitamin K2 - vitamin K2 is an essential vitamin for supporting bone health& supports normal blood clotting. While vitamin D aids calcium absorption, vitamin K2 helps to direct the calcium to the bones.
- Iron - Nutri Advanced Multi Essentials One A Day Tablets contain iron bisglycinate which is a well-absorbed form of Iron and is gentle on sensitive stomachs.
- Zinc - 20mg of zinc contributes to the maintenance of healthy skin, nails and bones, supports the immune system and contributes to cognitive function.
- Biotin - 50mcg of biotin contributes to metabolism, energy production, and supports normal psychological function.
- Iodine - 150mcg of iodine supports thyroid and reproductive health.
- Chromium - 50mcg of chromium contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels.
- Directions of use
Take one Nutri Advanced Multi Essentials One A Day Tablet daily with meals, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Nutri Advanced Multi Essentials One A Day Tablets should be kept in a cool dry place, tightly capped.
- Keep out of the reach & sight of young children.
- Nutri Advanced Multi Essentials One A Day Tablets have a tamper resistant seal - do not use if broken.
- If taking anti-coagulants, consult a medical practitioner before using Nutri Advanced Multi Essentials One A Day Tablets.
- Nutri Advanced Multi Essentials One A Day Tablets should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
- If pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any kind of medication or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Vitamin A (Beta-carotene) (5000 Iu) 500µg Re*, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 250mg, Calcium (As Citrate-malate, Pantothenate, Carbonate) 11.5mg, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) (1000 Iu) 25µg, Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) 200mg, Vitamin B1 (Thiamin) 55.8mg, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 30mg, Vitamin B3 (Niacin) (Niacinamide) 30mg, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hcl) 50mg, Folate (As 5-mthf) 400µg, Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) 400µg, Biotin 50µg, Pantothenic Acid (As Calcium Pantothenate) 104.7mg, Iodine (From Potassium Iodide & Kelp) 150µg, Magnesium (Citrate) 25mg, Zinc (As Oxide, Citrate) 20mg, Selenium (Selenomethionine) 25µg, Copper (Aspartate) 6µg, Iron (Bisglycinate) 5mg, Manganese (Citrate) 18µg, Chromium (Picolinate) 50µg, Molybdenum (Sodium Molybdate) 100µg, Choline (Bitartrate) 50mg, Potassium (Citrate) 10mg, Vitamin K2 (Menaquinone) 90µg, L-lysine 50mg, Lecithin 50mg, L-Glutamine 50mg, L-Taurine 50mg, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Cellulose Gum, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Coating: Natural Film.
*µg Re = Micrograms Retinol Equivalents.
Contains ingredients derived from soy.
Orders under £50:
Royal Mail: £3.49 delivery within 1-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £50:
Free delivery within 1-3 working days from dispatch.
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £3.49 delivery is sent using the Royal Mail Standard service and your order will be delivered within 1-3 days. We use UK Mail and Royal Mail Tracked for our next day delivery service and this will require a signature upon delivery. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail Tracked or via UK Mail. For international deliveries please check our page.