Liquid Vitamin D3 Food Supplement with Vitamin K2
With Nutri Advanced D3 Drops with K2 you can top up your levels of vitamin D3 with this delicious Orange flavoured liquid Supplement. These drops offer a simple and convenient way to ensure you’re getting the full benefits of Vitamin D, with each serving providing 1000iu of vitamin D3 & 45µg of vitamin K2.
- Liquid formula.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Provides Immune Support.
- Maintains normal, healthy bones.
- A pleasant tasting liquid formula with a natural orange flavour.
How do vitamins D & K2 support my body?
Vitamin D has a number of recognised health benefits, such as supporting the regular functions of the Immune System, maintaining normal, healthy bones, and for its role in the process of cell division. Vitamin K2 also supports the maintenance of normal bones, and is a popular choice with postmenopausal women.
Why should I take Nutri Advanced D3 Drops with K2?
Did you know that 1 in 5 people have low levels of vitamin D in the UK, and Public Health England now recommends vitamin D supplementation for everyone?
Vitamin D has a number of recognised health benefits so Nutri Advanced D3 Drops with K2 features it in the D3 variation as it is the body’s preferred form. This is because vitamin D3 is the same type of vitamin D that is naturally produced by the Body in response to sunlight.
Nutri Advanced D3 Drops also include vitamin k2, which works alongside vitamin D3 to ensure that Calcium is not only absorbed, but sent to the bones where our body's need it the most. Vitamin K2 and vitamin D3 are also thought to help slow the calcification of the arteries, making them useful Vitamins for maintaining healthy blood vessels.
- Directions of use
Take 3 Nutri Advanced D3 Drops with K2, one to two times daily, or as recommended by a medical professional.
Keep Nutri Advanced D3 Drops with K2 in your refridgerator.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- Nutri Advanced D3 Drops with K2 features a tamper evident seal. Do not use if broken.
- If taking anti-coagulants, consult a medical practitioner before using Nutri Advanced D3 Drops with K2.
- Nutri Advanced D3 Drops with K2 should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
- If pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before using Nutri Advanced D3 Drops with K2.
Three drops of Nutri Advanced D3 typically contain:
Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) (25µg) 1000Iu, Vitamin K2 (Menaquinone-7/mk-7) 45mg, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopherol), Natural Orange Flavour.
Orders under £50:
Royal Mail: £3.49 delivery within 1-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £50:
Free delivery within 1-3 working days from dispatch.
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £3.49 delivery is sent using the Royal Mail Standard service and your order will be delivered within 1-3 days. We use UK Mail and Royal Mail Tracked for our next day delivery service and this will require a signature upon delivery. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail Tracked or via UK Mail. For international deliveries please check our page.