Food Supplement for Hair Growth & Volume
New Nordic Hair Volume Tablets are a unique Food Supplement specifically designed to help maintain a normal voluminous Hair growth. Each tablet contains apple (Malus domestica Borkh.) and horsetail (Equisetum arvense L.), which together, work to nourish and activate the life processes of hair follicles.
- 30 Tablets.
- Made in Sweden.
- Gluten Free & Dairy Free.
- May also help prevent premature grey hair.
- A rich source of Zinc, Biotin, Copper & procyanidins.
- Nourishes & activates the life processes of hair follicles.
Also available in a larger 90 tablet pack size:
New Nordic Hair Volume Tablets contain micronutrients and herbal extracts that work from the inside out. The additional zinc and biotin content contributes to the maintenance of normal hair, whilst copper contributes to normal hair pigmentation (fighting grey hair).
What are the active ingredients in New Nordic Hair Volume Tablets?
New Nordic Hair Volume Tablets contain 3 active ingredients, which includes:
- Apple (Malus domestica, Borkh.) - The apple extract used in this tablet is naturally rich in the herbal substance procyanidin B-2. Chosed apples are picked, dried and extracted, so that the desired herbal substances area preserved. It gives a guarantee for a high standardized quality.
- Millet (Panicum miliaceum L.) - Millet is a much used gluten free grain that grows to 120cm high all over the world.
- Horsetail (Equisetum arvense L.) - Horsetail is the most silicon holding plants on Earth and is propagated by spores, not seeds - i.e. a reproductive structure adapted survival & spreading under bad conditions for long periods.
What time of the day should I take New Nordic Hair Volume Tablets?
You can take New Nordic Hair Volume Tablets at a time that suits your daily routine best, however the most important thing is that you take the tablet in connection with a meal.
Where are New Nordic Hair Volume Tablets manufactured?
New Nordic Hair Volume Tablets are made in Sweden.
Take one New Nordic Hair Volume tablet with a glass of Water.
- Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet, and should not be a substitute for a varied diet or healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Seek professional advice before using if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from allergies.
- Not suitable for children under 12 years of age.
- Do not use if blister packaging (inner foil) is broken or tampered with.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Filling agent (microcrystalline cellulose), apple extract (Malus domestica Borkh.), millet extract (Panicum miliaceum L.), horsetail extract (Equisetum arvense L.), L-cysteine, L-methionine, water, vitamins (calcium D-pantothenat, D-biotin), coating agents (magnesiumsalts of fatty acids, hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), minerals (zincoxide, cuprisulphate), disintegrator (crosslinked sodiumcarboxymethyl cellulose), anticaking agent (silicondioxide).
Content Per Daily Intake (1 tablet):
- Apple extract (Malus domestica, Borkh) 5:1 - 300mg.
- Millet extract (Panicum miliaceum L.) 5:1 - 250mg.
- Horsetail extract (Equisetum arvense, L.) - 200mg.
- L-cysteine - 60mg.
- L-methinonine - 50mg.
- Biotin - 475mcg.
- Pantothenic acid - 30mg.
- Zinc - 10mg.
- Copper - 1 mg.
UK Postal Services:
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £4.49 delivery is sent via Royal Mail and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail a Courier.
Orders under £65:
Royal Mail : £4.49 delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £65:
Free delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.