Nelsons Pulsatilla 30c Pills are a portable, convenient and easy to use homeopathic medicine that may be useful for a variety of different symptoms. In fact, pulsatilla is known to have calming effects like a sedative, and may be suitable to fight pain, colds & fever, spasms, and bacteria.
- 84 pills.
- Homeopathic medicine.
- Known to have calming effects.
- May help fight pain, colds & fever, spasms & bacteria.
- Portable, convenient & easy to use.
- Easily dissolves in water.
- Available in a lower 6c strength here.
Pulsatilla is sourced from the perennial plant, Pulsatilla Nigricans, which is found in Scandinavia and very southern parts of Europe. Nelsons Pulsatilla Pills come in 'pillule format', as pillules are smaller and easier to take than tablets. They can even be dissolved in warm water and with a sucrose coating & small lactose core, taste better too.
Nelsons is a family-owned business and the UK’s largest manufacturer of natural healthcare products. As Europe’s longest established homeopathic manufacturer, Nelsons has supplied quality homeopathic medicines, prepared to traditional Hahnemannian methods, since 1860. First set-up by Ernst Armbrecht (a pharmacist & disciple of Hahnemann), Nelsons still continue to provide the highest quality homeopathy products for practitioners and the general public.
Nelsons Pulsatilla 30c Pills should be taken regularly to be most effective. The new clikpak is therefore much better suited to a busy lifestyle.
- Adults and children: take 2 pillules every two hours for the first six doses, then four times daily for up to five days or until symptoms improve.
- Press base twice to release two pillules into cap.
- Unscrew cap and without touching pillules tip them into mouth.
- Pillules to be sucked or chewed and taken between meals.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- If symptoms worsen or persist, consult a doctor.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Pulsatilla Nigricans 30c, Lactose, Sucrose.
UK Postal Services:
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £4.49 delivery is sent via Royal Mail and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail a Courier.
Orders under £65:
Royal Mail : £4.49 delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £65:
Free delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.