Nelsons Belladonna 30c 84 Pills
Nelsons Belladonna 30c 84 Pills are a portable, convenient and easy to use homeopathic medicine that may help to treat nervousness and inflammation. Other known uses of Belladonna are linked with calming the mind and promoting deep & restful sleep.
- 84 pills.
- Homeopathic medicine.
- Portable, convenient & easy to use.
- Easily dissolves in water.
- May help to treat nervousness and inflammation.
- May encourage deep & restful sleep.
Belladonna from Nelsons come in 'pillule format', as pillules are smaller and easier to take than tablets. They can even be dissolved in warm water and with a sucrose coating & small lactose core, taste better too.
Nelsons is a family-owned business and the UK’s largest manufacturer of natural healthcare products. As Europe’s longest established homeopathic manufacturer, Nelsons has supplied quality homeopathic medicines, prepared to traditional Hahnemannian methods, since 1860. First set-up by Ernst Armbrecht (a pharmacist & disciple of Hahnemann), Nelsons still continue to provide the highest quality homeopathy products for practitioners and the general public.
Nelsons Belladonna 30c 84 Pills should be taken regularly to be most effective. The new clikpak is therefore much better suited to a busy lifestyle.
- Adults and children: take 2 pillules every two hours for the first six doses, then four times daily for up to five days or until symptoms improve.
- Press base twice to release two pillules into cap.
- Unscrew cap and without touching pillules tip them into mouth.
- Pillules to be sucked or chewed and taken between meals.
- Please note: many of those in a homeopathy profession consider belladonna dangerous when taken in excessive amounts.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- If symptoms worsen or persist, consult a doctor.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
All the ingredients are listed on the packaging or on the patient information leaflet that is enclosed with this product.
Orders under £65:
Royal Mail £3.99 delivery within 1-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £65:
Free Delivery within 1-3 working days from dispatch.
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £3.99 delivery is sent using the Royal Mail 1st Class Service and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail 1st Class Service or via a Courier. For international deliveries please check ourpage.