Nairns Gluten Free Biscuit Breaks Salted Caramel
They may taste indulgent, but the light & crumbly Nairn's Gluten Free Salted Caramel Biscuit Breaks actually contain 40% less Sugar than the majority of most other brands.
- Gluten free.
- High in fibre.
- No GM ingredients
- No hydrogenated fats.
- No artificial colours flavours or preservatives.
Are Nairn's biscuits healthy?
Nairn's Gluten Free Salted Caramel Biscuit Breaks are full of the wholegrain goodness from Oats, which also offer a rich source of soluble fibre. Nairn's Biscuit Breaks feature buttery caramel pieces that mingle with a sprinkling of sea Salt for a delicious biscuit with exactly the right level of crunch. You may wish to keep some handy for when you need an oat-fuelled slow release Energy boost.
Are Nairns oat biscuits gluten free?
Yes! Because oats are naturally Gluten Free Nairn's Gluten Free Salted Caramel Biscuit Breaks are a wholesome alternative to Bread & biscuits (made with flour), especially for those with a wheat allergy or intolerance.
What is the benefits of eating oats?
Wholegrain oats have not been processed into flour, and this brings a number of health benefits for our bodies;
- Wholegrain oats are naturally gluten free.
- Wholegrain oats are high in fibre - Oats are an easy & delicious way to add fibre to your day to help maintain a healthy digestive system.
- Wholegrain oats are good for Heart Health - Oats are a rich source of beta-glucans, a rich source of soluble fibre, proven to help reduce Cholesterol as part of a healthy, balanced diet.
- Oats are naturally energising - Because wholegrain oats are not highly processed it takes a while for our digestive system to break down & absorb the carbohydrates. The result â€“ slow release energy which can help fill you up & stop you feeling the peaks + dips of a blood sugar rush.
- Whole grain oats contain natural Vitamins & Minerals - Flours can be stripped of their nutrients as part of the refining process, but this doesnâ€™t happen to the Nairn's oats, which are unrefined & minimally processed.
Open and enjoy Nairn's Gluten Free Salted Caramel Biscuit Breaks.
Gluten Free Wholegrain Oats (68%), Sustainable Palm Fruit Oil, Sugar, Partially Inverted Refiners Syrup; Lyles Golden Syrup, Salted Butter Caramel Pieces (3%) (Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Sweetened Condensed Milk, Salted Butter (Milk), Water), Tapioca Starch, Raising Agent: Sodium Bicarbonate, Sea Salt, Natural Flavouring.
- Contains oats & milk.
- Not suitable if you react to avenin - a protein in oats.
- Both Nairn's recipe & factory are nut free, however they cannot guarantee that their ingredients are nut free.
How many calories in nairns biscuits?
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per Biscuit|
|of which saturates||9.1g||1.2g|
|of which sugars||14.3g||1.9g|
UK Postal Services:
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £3.99 delivery is sent via Royal Mail and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail or on a Courier Service.
Orders under £55:
Royal Mail: £3.99 delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £55:
Free delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.