Nairns Gluten Free Caramelised Onion Flatbreads
Nairn's Caramelised Onion Flatbreads are much bigger than a cracker, even more light and crispy and packed with the wholesome flavour of wholegrain Oats. With lots of room for your favourite toppings, they're perfect for lunch and are lighter than a sandwich.
- High in fibre.
- Great with Soup or salad.
- Suitable for vegetarians & coeliacs.
- Made with gluten free wholegrain oats.
- Awarded 1 Star at the Great Taste 2019 Awards.
- Gold winner at the Free From Food Awards 2019.
- Ideal for those times when you need something that little bit more substantial.
- With no artificial colours, hydrogenated fats, GM ingredients, flavours or preservatives.
Are Nairns flat breads good for you?
Most of the grains we eat nowadays are refined, processed, or blended with additives to make them sweeter, softer, last longer... and so on. The real beauty of the wholegrain Gluten Free oats found in Nairn's Caramelised Onion Flatbreads is that they taste good just the way they are. Thereâ€™s nothing stopping you from adding your favourite topping of course, itâ€™s just that the benefits of wholegrain oats bring you a host of health advantages without any effort needed on your part. For example, wholegrains are a rich source of dietary fibre, and Vitamins & Minerals like Magnesium, Zinc, Iron, Thiamin, folate and vitamin B6.
Do flatbreads have gluten?
No! Nairn's Caramelised Onion Flatbreads are gluten free.
Is Flatbread the same as pita bread?
No! Flatbread is a flat, thin, and unleavened bread, while Pita is a soft, slightly leavened flatbread that is extremely popular in Middle Eastern cuisine.
Is flatbread healthy for weight loss?
Yes, the can be! As we now know, Nairn's Caramelised Onion Flatbreads are made using healthy whole grains, however in order to ensure they remain a great choice for your balanced diet, it's important to note what additional ingredient go into your flatbreads.
How do you use flatbreads?
Nairn's Caramelised Onion Flatbreads pairs brilliantly with so many things. Cheese, cold meats, dips, with soup, on the side of a salad or with a topping as a lighter alternative to a sandwich â€“ the choice is yours!
Gluten Free Wholegrain Oats (75%), Tapioca Starch, Sustainable Palm Fruit Oil, Maize Starch, Golden Kibbled Onion (2.5%), Honey, Sea Salt, Raising Agent; Ammonium Bicarbonate.
- Nairn's Caramelised Onion Flatbreads recipe, and factory in which they are made, are nut free. However Nairn's are unable to guarantee that the ingredients used are nut free.
- Manufactured on equipment that handles milk.
- Not suitable for those individuals who react to avenin - a protein in oats.
|229kj / 55kcal||1.8g||0.7g||0.4g||0.18g|
UK Postal Services:
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £3.99 delivery is sent via Royal Mail and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail or on a Courier Service.
Orders under £55:
Royal Mail: £3.99 delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £55:
Free delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.