MÓA The Green Balm is the original multi-purpose product from MÓA, which continues the age-old tradition of using Yarrow as a healing herb. This must have, family friendly green balm is ideal for taking on your travels with, as part of your toileteries or First Aid kit.
- 100% Natural.
- Made in England.
- Ideal for the whole family.
- Multi-purpose healing balm.
- Suitable for sensitive skin types.
- With a handy heal & repair formulation.
- A vital part of any outdoorsy first aid kit.
You and your whole family can take advantage of MÓA The Green Balm. This 100% natural Green Balm's astonishing healing powers soothe, nourish and renew dry, itchy skin conditions, bumps, bites and grazes, and even works well as a facial cleanser or Aftershave balm.
What are the active ingredients in MÓA The Green Balm?
MÓA The Green Balm includes the hero herb Yarrow (Achillea Millefolium) as its main active ingredient. Yarrow can be found beside hedgerows all across the UK and its miraculous powers to heal and repair have been used for centuries. MÓA The Green Balm also contains Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca Alternifolia), which has significant anti-viral, antiseptic, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.
How can I use MÓA The Green Balm?
MÓA The Green Balm has many weird and wonderful uses:
- As a facial cleanser.
- As an eye Make-Up remover.
- To treat Insect bites & stings.
- To treat Cold Sores & chapped Lips.
- To help fade stretch marks after Pregnancy.
- To help heal minor Cuts, sores, Bruises & burns.
- To moisturise & nourish dry Hands, Nails + cuticles.
- Use between the toes to help combat Athlete’s Foot.
- To calm inflamed skin after shaving, Waxing or threading.
- To soothe dry, itchy skin conditions like Eczema & Psoriasis.
- To soothe a Sore Throat; when mixed with a little hot water & gargled.
- Rub into dandruff and leave overnight before washing; tea-tree helps to target bacteria.
- To soothe new tattoos or piercings, whilst avoiding infection with anti-bacterial Tea Tree.
Use MÓA The Green Balm as and when preferred.
A few tips:
- Smear the oil over your eye makeup, smudging it away from the eyes.
- Take some green balm and melt it between the fingertips to create an oil.
- Massage your face with a little more balm to encourage better lymph circulation and tone the facial muscles.
- Dip your face cloth in hot water (not too hot), wring it out and press it to your face; steaming away the oil and impurities, whilst sealing in the essential oil goodness.
- Finish by dipping your cloth in cold water, and press the super-soft side to your face; to tone and close the pores.
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glycine Soja (Soy Bean) Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Extract, Aqua Purificata (Water), Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf (Tea Tree) Oil, Chlorophyll, Limonene*.
* occurs naturally in tea tree oil
UK Postal Services:
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £4.49 delivery is sent via Royal Mail and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail a Courier.
Orders under £65:
Royal Mail : £4.49 delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £65:
Free delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.