Lucy Bee Virgin Coconut Oil is a natural nutritious dietary oil product produced and imported from Northern Mindanao, the largest most southern island of the Philippines. Coconut Oil is an extremely beneficial multi-purpose oil to encourage healthy skin and hair and to be used in healthy cooking. Lucy Bee Coconut Oil is presented in its purest form and has not been tampered with meaning it is 100% raw and coldpressed.
- Body Cream; Coconut oil makes a beneficial alternative to regular body oils, creams, moisturisers and lotions. When applied to damp skin the coconut oil is quickly absorbed leaving the skin healthy, smooth and moisturised.
- Anti-ageing; Due to the naturally high anti oxidant levels in Lucy Bee Coconut Oil, it can help towards preventing premature ageing when it is used as part of a daily skin care routine.
- Massage; Coconut oil can be used as a massage medium and can be blended with pure essential oils to create a blend personalised to your needs. Coconut oil also helps to form a natural protective barrier against infection.
- Age spots; Coconut Oil holds a natural low SPF so it helps to prevent age-spots from developing or becoming more prominent.
- Dry feet, hands and cuticles; Apply a generous amount of Lucy Bee Coconut Oil to dry hands and/or feet, wrap loosely with cling film and with warm towels. Leave on the skin for as long as possible, preferably over night, to allow the coconut oil to penetrate the skin. Massage any residual oil into the skin to leave the skin soft and smooth.
- Hair care, dandruff and scalp treatment; Lucy Bee Coconut Oil can be used as a natural hair conditioner that leaves the hair full of shine, improves the health of the scalp and replaces natural oils that may have been stripped by regular use of hair products. Coconut oil can be gently warmed and massaged into the scalp and through the hair, left wrapped in a hot towel or cling film, for up to 30 minutes or overnight, for a luxurious oil treatment that leaves the hair and scalp in beautiful condition. Shampoo out as normal.
- Eye make up remover; Apply a little Coconut Oil by Lucy Bee to your fingertips and gently massage over the eye contour area. Remove residual oil and cosmetics with damp cotton wool.
- Natural sunscreen; Coconut oil contains a very low level of SPF (sun protection factor) and is found in many sun lotions and sun creams. It is always best to use a medium to high SPF when exposed to the sun.
- Weight loss; Lucy Bee Coconut Oil will help to speed up your metabolism as it is digested quickly to the liver and is processed directly as energy as opposed to being stored as fat. Using coconut oil as part of your daily healthy diet and drinking plenty of fresh water will help towards your weight loss.
- Cooking; Lucy Bee Coconut Oil can replace any cooking oil, butter or spread and a little goes a long way. It has a very subtle taste that will not affect the flavour of your food like many other cooking fats. The nutritional benefits of using coconut oil as part of your diet are endless and will help to improve your health overall when used as part of a balanced diet.
Lucy Bee Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is built up from medium chain fatty acids which are very important in the human diet. Coconut oil is quickly converted to pure energy and not stored as fat. Most fats consumed in the modern day diet are long chain fatty acids and the human body has to work exceptionally hard to convert the product into energy which means most results in being stored in the body as fat. The amazing benefits of using coconut oil in the diet can be linked to the lauric acid, capric acid and caprylic acid that is present in the oil and due to the antimicrobial, antioxidant, antifungal, antibacterial and soothing properties it offers.
Lucy Bee Coconut Oil is:
- Gluten and lactose free.
- Free from trans fats.
- Free from additives.
- Free from preservatives.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- 100% Fair Trade.
- 100% Organic.
- 100% Extra Virgin.
- 100% Raw.
You can read more about the benefits of using coconut oil here.
- Directions of use
Lucy Bee Coconut Oil can be used to replace all oils, butters and margarines. The Coconut Oil can be used to fry with, roast with, bake with, and even spread instead of butter. Lucy Bee Coconut Oil can also be used on skin and hair as a natural beauty product.
Please note that the storing temperature of coconut oil will affect the state of the product; coconut oil is solid at 24oC and melts to a liquid at higher temperatures. The oil will solidify again in cooler temperatures. No refrigeration required. Store in a cool, dry place.
100% Extra Virgin Coconut Oil.
Typical Nutritional Values: Per 100g Energy kj/Kcal 3696/899 Protein 0.0g Carbohydrates 0.0g of which sugars 0.0g Fat 100.0g of which saturates 93.9g Fibre 0.0g Cholesterol 0.0g Sodium 0.0g
Orders under £50:
Royal Mail: £3.49 delivery within 1-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £50:
Free delivery within 1-3 working days from dispatch.
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £3.49 delivery is sent using the Royal Mail Standard service and your order will be delivered within 1-3 days. We use UK Mail and Royal Mail Tracked for our next day delivery service and this will require a signature upon delivery. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail Tracked or via UK Mail. For international deliveries please check our page.