The Lamberts Prostex formula provides a full 320mg of actual beta sitosterols per two tablets, ultilising the highest quality available. It also contains 10µg of vitamin D3 per daily dose, since it plays an important role in the normal function of the Immune System and healthy inflammatory response.
- 90 Tablets.
- With 3 amino acids; alanine, glycine & glutamic acid.
- Contains relevant levels of the bioflavonoid, quercetin.
- Provides a full 320mg of actual beta sitosterols per 2 tablets.
- Vitamins C & E contribute to the protection of cell constituents from oxidative damage.
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal testosterone concentrations in the blood.
- With 10µg of vitamin D3 per daily dose, for Immune Support & a healthy inflammatory response.
Lamberts Prostex 320mg also includes 15mg of Zinc, which contributes to the maintenance of normal testosterone concentrations in the blood. And like zinc, Vitamin C and Vitamin E contribute to the protection of cell constituents from oxidative damage. Completing the Prostex formula is the the bioflavonoid, Quercetin, with 3 important Amino Acids - alanine, glycine and glutamic acid.
Lamberts Prostex Reviews
- What is Lamberts Prostex? Lamberts Prostex is a nutritional formula that contains beta-sitosterols (320 mg), three amino acids (L-Alanine, Glycine, L-Glutamic Acid), and the flavonoid quercetin.
- Who can use Lamberts Prostex? This unique nutritional formula is ideally designed for use by men who wish to improve their prostate health or levels of fertility.
- I'm a vegetarian, can I use Lamberts Prostex? Yes, Lamberts Prostex is suitable for those on a strict vegetarian diet.
- I'm a pregnant, can I use Lamberts Prostex? No, Lamberts Prostex is not to be used by pregnant or breastfeeding women.
Take two Lamberts Prostex Tablets daily with a meal, or as directed by a practitioner or pharmacist.
Do not take Lamberts Prostex Tablets if pregnant or breast feeding.
Lamberts Prostex should be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
A green, oval tablet
Two tablets deliver:
Vitamin E 68mg.
Vitamin C 300mg.
Vitamin D 10µg.
L-Glutamic Acid 140mg.
Beta Sitosterol 320mg.
Calcium Carbonate, Cellulose, Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Colours: Titanium Dioxide & Copper Chlorophyllin, Glycerin), Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Crosslinked Cellulose Gum.
The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk and milk products, Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish and Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
UK Postal Services:
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £3.99 delivery is sent via Royal Mail and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail a Courier.
Orders under £45:
Royal Mail : £3.99 delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £45:
Free delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.