Lamberts Imuno Strength
Lamberts Imuno-Strength 200ml Liquid is a tasty natural blend of Elderberry, Rosehip and blackcurrant concentrates carefully formulated to retain the nutritive properties off the fruits. This great tasting â€˜syrupâ€™ can be taken straight of the spoon or added to Drinks & Beverages. It is suitable for those aged five years and upwards and is a great to boost the intake of powerful plant compounds called flavonoids.
- Vegetarian friendly.
- Suitable for all ages 5 +.
- A rich source of flavonoids.
- Contains potent antioxidants.
- No artificial sweeteners or added sugars.
- Retains the nutritive properties of the fruits.
- May lower the risk of disease and maintain the immune system.
- A delicious 'syrup' that can be taken straight of the spoon or added to drinks.
- The perfect way to boost the intake of powerful plant compounds called flavonoids.
The flavonoid family found in Lamberts Imuno-Strength Liquid are full of potent Antioxidants (Anthocyanidins) that are highly regarded by most nutritionists. These anthocyanidins are the dark red and blue colours found in many fruits and seeds and a huge amount of studies have been carried out to investigate their significance in relation to the Immune System.
How do the active ingredients in Lamberts Imuno-Strength work?
- Elderberry may be effective in treating some diseases related to a depressed immune system and is one of the most effective Herbs for preventing and treating upper respiratory infections. Studies have shown that elderberry reduces excessive sinus mucus secretion, and some studies also suggest that elderberry can help lessen swelling of mucous membranes and nasal congestion in those with bacterial sinusitis.
- Rosehip is particularly high in Vitamin C and lycopene, which is a strong antioxidant that prevents oxidation of low density lipoprotein as well as of many cellular membranes. Rosehip also contains some Vitamin A and Vitamin B and antioxidant flavonoids. Studies into rosehip have shown that it has both anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant effects and can also be used to help prevent Colds & Flu.
- Blackcurrant contains one of the most important bioflavonoids (Anthocyanins), which play a major role in anti-oxidative properties. There is ongoing research into the medicinal compounds of blackcurrant to identify potential effective treatments of arteriosclerosis, arthritis, rheumatism, prostate cancer, Menopause and Sore Throats.
Who can take Lamberts Imuno Strength?
Lamberts Imuno Strength is recommend to those 5 years and upwards who require that extra little bit of Immune Support.
Children 5 - 15 years: Take 5ml (one teaspoon) of Lamberts Imuno-Strength Liquid daily.
Adults: Take 10ml (two teaspoons) of Lamberts Imuno-Strength Liquid daily.
Take as above or as advised by a practitioner or pharmacist. Shake well before use. Lamberts Imuno-Strength is a natural product and therefore may vary slightly in colour and consistency from batch to batch. This does not affect the quality or efficacy of the juice.
- Keep away from children.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Food supplements should not be a substitute for a varied diet.
Once opened, keep Lamberts Imuno-Strength Liquid refrigerated and use within eight weeks.
A dark red slightly viscous liquid.
Elderberry (Sambucus nigra) Juice Concentrate (30%), Red Grape (Vitis vinfera) Juice Concentrate, Apple (Malus domestica) Juice Concentrate, Rosehip (Rosa canina) Juice Concentrate, Water, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Natural Flavourings, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate
No artificial sweeteners or added sugars.
UK Postal Services:
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £3.99 delivery is sent via Royal Mail and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail or on a Courier Service.
Orders under £55:
Royal Mail: £3.99 delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £55:
Free delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.