Lamberts Green Lipped Mussel Extract
Lamberts Green Lipped Mussel Extract 350mg 90 Tablets are coated to reduce the odour and are manufactured in the UK to GMP pharmaceutical standards. Each tablet contains the pure extract of a Green Lipped Mussel (Perna canalicus) found only in the clear, unpolluted water surrounding New Zealand. Furthermore, these tablets can be taken alongside other Lamberts products, such as Lamberts Glucosamine and Chondroitin Complex 120 Tablets and Fish Oils.
- 90 tablets.
- Coated to reduce odour.
- Reduces excess body inflammation.
- Aids relief from pain due to joint problems.
- Manufactured in the UK to GMP pharmaceutical standards.
- Advised to be taken for a minimum of 4-8 weeks to determine its potential in an individual.
- Can be taken in conjunction with other joint friendly nutrients including glucosamine, chondroitin & fish oils.
- Contains the pure extract of the edible green lipped mussel found only in the clear, unpolluted waters surrounding New Zealand.
Green Lipped Mussel Extract is already taken by millions of people throughout the world to maintain Joint Health (particularly mobility). Studies suggest that one of the active principles in green lipped mussel extract resides in a protein compound and that its properties are unique to this type of mussel and not demonstrated by other types of shellfish. In order to determine its potential for any individual Lamberts advise that this product should be taken for a minimum of four to eight weeks.
New Zealand Green Lipped Mussel:
As Green Lipped Mussel was once only found on the pristine coasts of New Zealand, it is there where the native New Zealand 'Maori' tribe would consume it in its raw form. This tribe believed that this raw shellfish offered many essential Vitamins and Other Nutrients to help them live long and healthy lives.
Fast forward to the early 1960's, and medical research of an anti-cancer agents inadvertently revealed green lipped mussel to a wider audience. Unfortunately these studies did not prove to show any useful signs of killing the cancer cells, but it did highlight Green Lipped Mussel's strong anti-inflammatory properties.
Green Lipped Mussel Benefits:
Since Green Lipped Mussel is now regularly extracted from New Zealand, and distributed to everywhere in the world, everyone can now receive the numerous health benefits linked with the incredible mussel. While mostly used by sufferers of arthritis and osteoarthritis, due to its rich Glucosamine and Chondroitin content, Green Lipped Mussel also offers 5 kinds of Omega 3 (DHA, EPA, ETA, OTA), an Essential Fatty Acid which is necessarily for the human Body.
Take up to 3 Lamberts Green Lipped Mussel Extract Tablets daily with a meal, or as directed by a practitioner or pharmacist.
Disintegration Time: Less than 1 hour.
- Keep away from children.
- Do not take if pregnant or breast feeding.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Food supplements should not be substitute for a varied diet.
- The shellfish odour of green lipped mussel extract is quite normal and not a sign of deterioration.
- Green lipped mussel is a natural extract & normal allergic reactions may be experienced by anyone with an allergy to shellfish.
Lamberts Green Lipped Mussel Extract Tablets should be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
A green oval coated tablet.
Each tablet delivers:
Green Lipped Mussel Extract 350mg.
DiCalcium Phospate, Cellulose, Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Colours: Titanium Dioxide & Copper Chlorophyllin, Glycerin), Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate.
The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
UK Postal Services:
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £3.99 delivery is sent via Royal Mail and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail or on a Courier Service.
Orders under £55:
Royal Mail: £3.99 delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £55:
Free delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.