Higher Nature Positive Outlook
- 90 Tablets.
- Dairy Free.
- Gluten Free.
- Vegetarian & vegan.
- Encourages a positive outlook.
- Aids healthy brain & nerve function.
- Formulated with B vitamins & essential amino acids.
- Helps balance neurotransmitters that send signals to the Brain.
Higher Nature Positive Outlook Tablets have been formulated to support the neurotransmitters GABA, dopamine, adrenalin, and noradrenalin. This carefully balanced formula helps you maintain mental and physical performance under Stress, as well as promoting nerve function for a positive outlook and greater sense of wellbeing.
What are Higher Nature Positive Outlook Tablets?
Higher Nature Positive Outlook is a comprehensive formulation of B vitamins & amino acids for healthy brain chemistry.
Who might benefit from Higher Nature Positive Outlook supplementation?
Sometimes, we all need a little help to look on the brighter side of life. However Higher Nature Positive Outlook Tablets may also be beneficial to seniors, vegetarians or those with digestive disorders, who may have trouble getting enough B vitamins from their diet.
How will the active ingredients in Higher Nature Positive Outlook have a positive affect on my mood?
B vitamins play a role in producing brain chemicals that affect mood and other brain functions. Low levels of B vitamins, and in particular folate & vitamin B, is believed to be linked to Depression. Amino acids provide the building blocks for mood regulating neurotransmitters but may also benefit Sleep, cognition and Energy & Vitality.
Take 2-4 Higher Nature Positive Outlook capsules a day.
- Store in a cool, dry, steam free environment out of reach of children.
- Consult your doctor if under medical supervision or taking prescribed medications.
- Not advisable if pregnant or breast feeding, in cases of melanoma, schizophrenia, high blood pressure or if taking anti-depressant medication.
- Can cause drowsiness in sensitive individuals; do not drive or operate machinery if affected.
- Long-term intakes of this amount of Vitamin B6 may lead to mild tingling and numbness.
- Not for sale in Ireland.
Two capsules typically provide:
Thiamin (Vitamin B1) 25mg 2273%NRV*, Niacin (Vitamin B3) 40mg Ne 250%NRV*, Vitamin B6 20mg 1429%NRV*, Folic Acid 100µg 50%NRV*, Vitamin B12 10µg 400%NRV*, Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) 90mg 1500%NRV*, Tyrosine 430mg, Glutamine 500mg, 5-HTP (L-5-hydroxytryptophan) 90mg, Tri-methyl Glycine 220mg, Lemon Balm Extract 18mg (Equivalent To Lemon Balm 54mg) *NRV = Nutrient Reference Value.
UK Postal Services:
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £4.49 delivery is sent via Royal Mail and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail a Courier.
Orders under £65:
Royal Mail : £4.49 delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £65:
Free delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.