Good Carma Flavour Fusion Vegan Parmesan Alternative Original 100g stockists
Good Carma Flavour Fusion Vegan Original Parmesan is a versatile Dairy Free cheese alternative to Parmesan. It contains a non-dairy blend of the very best of Almonds, east flakes and Basil with Himalayan Pink Salt.
- Dairy free.
- Wheat free.
- Gluten Free.
- Perfect in dips.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- A rich source of vitamin B12.
- Registered by the Vegan Society.
- Lid: Plastic Check Local Recycling.
- Pot: Carton Composite Widely Recycled.
- Free From Food Awards Bronze winner 2017.
- With no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Good Carma Flavour Fusion Vegan Original Parmesan is a distinctively unique blend of natural dairy free ingredients that heightens the taste of your favourite Italian dishes. Sprinkle it on Pasta; bake as a topping, or use it to infuse the flavour of a fresh salad.
What is Good Carma Flavour Fusion Vegan Original Parmesan?
Good Carma Flavour Fusion Vegan Original Parmesan is a grated style shaker (similar to grated Parmesan).
How can Good Carma Flavour Fusion Vegan Original Parmesan benefit my home-cooked meals?
Good Carma Flavour Fusion Vegan Original Parmesan ingredients include:
- The use of Himalayan Pink Salt is aligned to the many health benefits (just search for “Himalayan Pink Salt health benefits” to find many web sites extolling its virtues).
- Nutritional yeast flakes have added vitamin B12 which is an essential nutrient but one that is difficult to source when on a red meat free diet.
- Almonds are high in mono-unsaturated fats, the same type of health-promoting fats as are found in olive oil, which have been associated with reduced risk of heart disease.
Use Good Carma Flavour Fusion Vegan Original Parmesan to complement your favourite Italian dishes.
Store Good Carma Flavour Fusion Vegan Original Parmesan in a cool dry place. Once opened, consume within 3 months or by date shown.
Ground Almonds (Nuts), Yeast Flakes with added B12, Himalayan Pink Salt, Basil.
For allergens see ingredients in bold.
Produced in a factory that also handles soya, wheat, barley, oats, peanuts, sulphites, egg, nuts & milk.
|Of which saturates:||3.6g|
|Of which sugars:||3.2g|
UK Postal Services:
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £3.99 delivery is sent via Royal Mail and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail a Courier.
Orders under £45:
Royal Mail : £3.99 delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £45:
Free delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.