Fushi Sea Organic Cold Pressed Buckthorn Oil 50ml
Fushi Sea Organic Cold Pressed Buckthorn Oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural Sea Buckthorn Oil, which is renowned for its high traces of Palmitoleic acid (omega 7), Provitamin A (in particular Beta Carotene) and Vitamins E & K.
- Wild grown.
- Cruelty free.
- Antioxidant rich.
- Freshly processed.
- Indigenously sourced.
- Soil Association Organic certified.
- An ethicial award winning product.
- High in omega 7 (Palmitoleic acid).
- Contains an abundance of Fatty Acids.
- Helps maintain the skin's healthy epidermal barrier.
- Promotes nourishment, protection of your skin & may support your skin cells too!
- Extracted in its virgin (as its found in fruit) form using pure mechanical separation procedure.
Fushi Sea Organic Cold Pressed Buckthorn Oil's high omega 7 fatty acid (Palmitoleic) content also imparts a natural scent, which is completely natural and not an indication of rancidity. This is typical of an unrefined and high quality Sea Buckthorn oil. This oil is highly absorbable yet naturally very pigmented with a bright Orange hue, due to its high lycopene and carotenoid content. The colour will stay on your Skin until it is washed off, or you can apply to give the skin a natural tanned colour. It is best to use a small amount, or even mix with other carrier oils, such as sweet Almond, to dilute the hue on the skin.
What is Sea Buckthorn Oil?
The robust deep red berries which produce Fushi Sea Organic Cold Pressed Buckthorn Oil are the most nutritious and unusual of indigenous fruits, found primarily in mountainous regions of Europe and some parts of Asia. These berries are grown sustainably in Germany from which the oil is extracted in its virgin form, using a pure mechanical separation procedure to retain the it's natural composition and potency.
What are the benefits of Sea Buckthorn Oil?
Fushi Sea Organic Cold Pressed Buckthorn Oil may benefit your Body in the following ways;
- Dry skin conditions, scars, skin healing & sunburn relief.
- Rich in B vitamins & the only plant source to contain omega's 3, 6, 7 & 9.
- Can be used for a natural tanning oil to give your skin a natural tanned tone.
- Contains powerful phytonutrients, Antioxidants & has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Contains Palmitoleic acid (Omega 7) which is known to be beneficial for skin cell regeneration, supporting weight management, Digestion, Heart & Cardiovascular health & Blood Sugar Control.
Take 1-2 teaspoons of Fushi Sea Organic Cold Pressed Buckthorn Oil daily with food or as directed by a healthcare professional. Can also be drizzled over a salad or blended into a smoothie. Massage externally into affected area daily.
*Care should be taken when used externally as the oil can easily stain fabric.
- Do not take Fushi Sea Organic Cold Pressed Buckthorn Oil if pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Fushi Sea Organic Cold Pressed Buckthorn Oil is not recommended for children under 12 years.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
- Liquid food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Store Fushi Sea Organic Cold Pressed Buckthorn Oil in a cool dark place. This oil should be used within 8 weeks once it has been opened.
Fushi Sea Organic Cold Pressed Buckthorn Oil usually already starts to crystallise out below 20⁰ C and is usually of a firm consistency below 15⁰ C. Due to the complex composition of the oil, discolorations can occur but these are completely reversible even when heated. This does not affect the dietary and physiological quality of the oil.
Organic, Cold-Pressed, Unrefined Sea Buckthorn (Hippophae rhamnoides L.)
UK Postal Services:
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £4.49 delivery is sent via Royal Mail and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail a Courier.
Orders under £65:
Royal Mail : £4.49 delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £65:
Free delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.