Fiskolia Omega-3 Herring Fish Oil 1000mg Capsules are an Icelandic Food Supplement which contains natural Fish oil with 200mg of Omega-3, 80mg of DHA and 70mg of EPA. Made from fully sustainable herring, sourced from the clear pristine waters of the Arctic Ocean, these pleasant tasting soft-gel capsules provide Immune Support, improve Joint Health, and primarily contributes to the overall health of your brain, heart and Eyes.
- 90 Capsules.
- ITQi Awarded.
- No fishy burping due to stable oil in soft-gels.
- Made from fully sustainable herring, sourced from the clear pristine waters of Iceland.
- Each capsule contains natural oil with 200mg of omega-3 + 70mg of EPA & 80mg of DHA.
Don't like capsules? Why not try this supplement in liquid form; Fiskolia Natural Omega-3 Herring Fish Oil 250ml.
How does omega-3 benefit my body?
The health benefits of omega-3 are widely considered, especially the EPA and DHA fatty acids. These omega-3s are mainly originated from fatty fish, Fish Oil supplements, such as Fiskolia Omega-3 Herring Fish Oil 1000mg Capsules, and micro algae.
Omega-3 may benefit your body in the following ways;
- Brain & Mind: omega-3s play a key role in the structure and function of brain cell membranes and cell signalling.
- Heart Health: as part of a healthy lifestyle, omega-3 may help maintain a levelled blood pressure, support correct levels triglycerides and help manage your risk of heart disease (cardio vascular disease).
- Eyesight: DHA is a major structural fatty acid in the retina of the Eye playing an important role in visual development and function throughout life. DHA is vital in the development childrenâ€™s eyesight to adolescence.
Take one Fiskolia Omega-3 Herring Fish Oil Capsule per day, or as directed by a medical practitioner.
Herring Fish Oil, Capsule Shell (Gelatine, Glycerine), Natural Mixed Tocopherols (as antioxidant).
UK Postal Services:
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £3.99 delivery is sent via Royal Mail and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail or on a Courier Service.
Orders under £55:
Royal Mail: £3.99 delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £55:
Free delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.