Eskimo-3 Pure Omega-3 Fish Oil Liquid 210ml
Eskimo-3 Pure Omega-3 Fish Oil Liquid is a unique stable fish oil supplement containing a healthy balance of the omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA. It also contains tocopherol (vitamin E) complex to help keep the oil fresh and stable.
- 3rd Party tested.
- 100% Pure & fresh.
- With a pleasant lime flavour.
- Eco-friendly - Friend of the Sea Certified.
- Contains EPA & DHA to support heart health.
- Includes Vitamin E for the protection of cells from oxidative damage.
- Backed by Science: 120 research papers proving Eskimo-3’s effectiveness.
Eskimo-3 Pure Omega-3 Fish Oil Liquid provides omega-3 rich fish oils which are pure, fresh, safe and effective and are the ideal way to support the health of your whole family. It undergoes an extensive purification process to ensure it is toxin free and independent studies have consistently shown that it is one of the purest fish oils available.
What is Eskimo-3 Pure Omega-3 Fish Oil Liquid?
A tasty citrus flavoured oil that supports healthy brain function, good circulation and healthy joints & skin. This original Eskimo-3 formula offers a well balanced, healthy source of EPA & DHA.
What is EPA & DHA?
EPA stands for Eicosapentaenoic Acid, while DHA refers to Docosahexaenoic Acid. Both EPA and DHA belong to the group of omega-3 fatty acids.
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) is found in cold-water fatty fish, such as salmon, while Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) is a polyunsaturated omega-3 fatty acid found throughout the Body.
What are the benefits of Omega-3 fatty acids?
Omega-3 fatty acids, including EPA & DHA, may respectively have positive effects on heart disease, lung disease, depression, type two diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, obesity, lupus, ulcerative colitis, crohn disease, anorexia nervosa, burns, osteoarthritis, osteoporosis, and the Menopause.
An increase of EPA within the diet is thought to be beneficial towards high blood pressure and inflammation. DHA acts as a major structural component within the brain and retina, contributing to 97 & 93 percent of the omega-3 content respectively. DHA is also highly regarded for developing the brain of a young infant and for the treatment of Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) at a young age.
Take one teaspoon (5ml) of Eskimo-3 Liquid daily with food, or as directed.
- Once opened store in the fridge.
- Pregnancy: Safe and recommended during pregnancy and lactation.
- Eskimo-3 Liquid is not recommended for haemophiliacs. Consult a doctor if on anti-coagulant medication. After opening store in refrigerator and use within 2 months.
- All Eskimo fish oils surpass all pharmaceutical standards for purity and freshness. Every batch is third-party tested, showing no detected levels of heavy metals, dioxins or PCBs.
|Average Nutritional Value:||Per 5ml:|
|Omega-3 fatty acids||1500mg|
|EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)||750mg|
|DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)||500mg|
|Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol)||14mg|
- Ascorbic acid
- Lemon oil
UK Postal Services:
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £4.49 delivery is sent via Royal Mail and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail a Courier.
Orders under £65:
Royal Mail : £4.49 delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £65:
Free delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.