Eskimo-3 Little Cubs Tutti Frutti Omega-3 Fish Oil Liquid 210ml
Eskimo-3 Little Cubs Tutti Frutti Omega-3 Fish Oil Liquid is a delicious tutti frutti flavoured liquid supplement for kids, which provides important fatty acids from omega-3, 6 and 9. DHA contribute to the maintenance of normal brain function and vision, and EPA and DHA combined support the healthy function of the heart.
- No fishy odour or aftertaste.
- With immune supporting vitamin D.
- Made from sustainable sources of oily Fish living off the coast of Peru.
- Provides important fatty acids from omega-3, 6 & 9 for 1-12 year olds.
- Exceptional purity & stability, ensuring no damaging rancidity or toxicity.
Eskimo-3 Little Cubs Tutti Frutti Omega-3 Fish Oil Liquid has been formulated to safeguard the dietary intake of nutrients important to 1-12 year olds. Along with the aforementioned fatty acids, Little Cubs Fish Oil Liquid also includes Vitamin D for healthy teeth, bones & muscle, and Vitamin E to maintain the stability of the oil.
What is Eskimo-3 Little Cubs Tutti Frutti Omega-3 Fish Oil Liquid?
A high quality fish oil liquid concentrate for children aged 1-12. Made from sustainable sources of oily fish living off the coast of Peru, it provides high levels of EPA with DHA.
What is EPA & DHA?
EPA stands for Eicosapentaenoic Acid, while DHA refers to Docosahexaenoic Acid. Both EPA and DHA belong to the group of omega-3 fatty acids.
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) is found in cold-water fatty fish, such as salmon, while Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) is a polyunsaturated omega-3 fatty acid found throughout the Body.
What are the benefits of Omega-3 fatty acids?
Omega-3 fatty acids, including EPA & DHA, may respectively have positive effects on heart disease, lung disease, depression, type two diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, obesity, lupus, ulcerative colitis, crohn disease, anorexia nervosa, burns, osteoarthritis, osteoporosis, and the Menopause.
An increase of EPA within the diet is thought to be beneficial towards high blood pressure and inflammation. DHA acts as a major structural component within the brain and retina, contributing to 97 & 93 percent of the omega-3 content respectively. DHA is also highly regarded for developing the brain of a young infant and for the treatment of Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) at a young age.
Children 1-12 years: Take one teaspoon (5ml) of Eskimo-3 Little Cubs Tutti Frutti Omega-3 Fish Oil Liquid daily with Food, or as directed.
- This product contains ingredients derived from fish oil & soy.
- After opening store in refrigerator and use within two months.
- Not recommended for haemophiliacs. Consult with a medical practitioner if on anticoagulant medication.
- If taking any kind of medication or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product.
- Eskimo-3 Little Cubs Tutti Frutti Omega-3 Fish Oil Liquid should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
|Average Nutritional Values:||Per 5ml|
|Omega-3 fatty acids from natural fish oil providing||1200mg|
|EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)||410mg|
|DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)||280mg|
|Omega-6 fatty acids from rapeseed oil of which||510mg|
|LA (linoleic acid)||500mg|
|Omega-9 fatty acids (Oleic Acid)||1400mg|
|Vitamin D (cholecalciferol) (200iu)||5µg|
|Vitamin E (natural mixed tocopherols) (10iu)||6.7mg|
- Ascorbyl palmitate
- Natural flavouring (from orange, raspberry, lemon and cherry oils.)
UK Postal Services:
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £4.49 delivery is sent via Royal Mail and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail a Courier.
Orders under £65:
Royal Mail : £4.49 delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £65:
Free delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.