Eskimo-3 Advanced EPA 50 Capsules
Eskimo-3 Advanced EPA Capsules are made from sustainable sources of oily fish living off the coast of Peru. This high quality omega-3 fish oil supplement provides high levels of Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) in a 6:1 ratio with Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA).
- 50 Capsules.
- High EPA fish oil.
- No odours or after taste.
- Support inflammation & healthy mood balance.
- Enriched with vitamin E for incredible freshness.
- Free from contaminants - the purity of Eskimo-3 Advanced EPA is second to none.
Eskimo-3 Advanced EPA is enriched with Vitamin E for incredible freshness and is free from contaminants, meaning the purity of these capsules are second to none.
What is Eskimo-3 Advanced EPA?
A high quality fish oil concentrate, which provides high levels of EPA in a 6:1 ratio with DHA.
What is EPA & DHA?
EPA stands for Eicosapentaenoic Acid, while DHA refers to Docosahexaenoic Acid. Both EPA and DHA belong to the group of omega-3 fatty acids.
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) is found in cold-water fatty fish, such as salmon, while Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) is a polyunsaturated omega-3 fatty acid found throughout the Body.
What are the benefits of Omega-3 fatty acids?
Omega-3 fatty acids, including EPA & DHA, may respectively have positive effects on heart disease, lung disease, depression, type two diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, obesity, lupus, ulcerative colitis, crohn disease, anorexia nervosa, burns, osteoarthritis, osteoporosis, and the Menopause.
An increase of EPA within the diet is thought to be beneficial towards high blood pressure and inflammation. DHA acts as a major structural component within the brain and retina, contributing to 97 & 93 percent of the omega-3 content respectively. DHA is also highly regarded for developing the brain of a young infant and for the treatment of Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) at a young age.
Take 1-3 Eskimo-3 Advanced EPA Capsules daily with meals, or as recommended.
- Do not exceed the stated dose (above).
- Store out of the sight & reach of children.
- Product contains ingredients derived from Fish.
- Once opened, store in a cool & dry place & use within six months.
- This supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet & healthy lifestyle.
- Not recommended for haemophiliacs. Consult with a medical practitioner if on anti-coagulant medication.
- If taking any kind of medication or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Fish oil concentrate, Eicosapentaenoic acid, Docosahexaenoic acid, Vitamin E, Gelatin, Glycerol, Iron Oxide, Tocopherol-rich extracts.
UK Postal Services:
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £3.99 delivery is sent via Royal Mail and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail a Courier.
Orders under £45:
Royal Mail : £3.99 delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £45:
Free delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.