Delphis Eco Professional Xfactor Cleaner 700ml
Delphis Eco Professional Xfactor Cleaner's super powerful penetrating foam action removes the toughest stains and sticky marks throughout your Household.
- Fast acting.
- Readily biodegradable.
- Never tested on animals.
- Safe on all hard surfaces.
- A penetrating foaming action.
- Phosphate & phosphonate free.
- EU Ecolabel (DEFRA) accredited.
- Suitable for use on hard surfaces
- Removes sticky spillages and residue
- Removes scuff marks, permanent marker Biro.
- Suitable for use on floors, desks, skirting boards & kitchen surfaces.
As a highly effective spot cleaner, Delphis Eco Professional X Factor Cleaner removes even the most stubborn marks with ease, to leave surfaces clean and shiny. It is suitable for use on floors, desks, skirting boards & Kitchen surfaces.
Does Delphis Eco Professional X-Factor Cleaner contain sustainably sourced ingredients?
Yes! The ingredients in Delphis Eco Professional X-Factor Cleaner are sustainably sourced. And unlike many other cleaners, it is also free from phosphates & phosphonates too!
What does EU Ecolabel accredited mean?
As an EU Ecolabel accredited product, Delphis Eco Professional X-Factor Cleaner must comply with a very tough set of criteria, which covers the products’ environmental impact, animal cruelty, and its fitness-for-use. The Ecolabel criteria look at the whole product life cycle: from the extraction of raw materials, to production, packaging, transport, use and disposal.
So I guess that means that the Delphis Eco Professional X-Factor Cleaner bottle is recyclable then?
Yes! Delphis Eco Professional X-Factor Cleaner bottles are 100% made from post-consumer recycled materials (it is advised to keep hold of your trigger & pump and place into your new bottle when you make a new purchase). Even the glue used for the label can be recycled!
Apply a small amount Delphis Eco Professional Xfactor Cleaner to a damp cloth and wipe clean. For heavy cleaning, spray directly on to surface, leave to penetrate and wipe clean.
- Use only as directed.
- Do not drink, if swallowed drinking water may be beneficial.
- Seek medical attention if in discomfort or if any symptoms persist.
- Avoid contact with eyes, if product gets into eyes, rinse with water.
- Avoid contact with skin, if product gets onto skin wash with water and remove any contaminated clothing.
Made from plant-derived renewable and sustainable resources. Free from: Solvents, VOC’s, EDTA, NTA, fragrance and dye, APEs.
UK Postal Services:
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £4.49 delivery is sent via Royal Mail and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail a Courier.
Orders under £65:
Royal Mail : £4.49 delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £65:
Free delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.